“Excellent place to pass a few hours!”
Review of Jitter Beans

Jitter Beans
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lumby
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Great coffee (and free refills), gluten-free bagels for breakfast, excellent hot chocolate, comfy chairs and free wifi. An excellent place to spend a few hours in the midst of beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I stopped by Jitter Beans on a recent motorcycle trip. Met some locals, had the best $2 cup of coffee I've ever and enjoyed some of the best small town service we've experienced in a long time. Worth a goodly sized tip in the tip jar. The breakfasts looked awfully scrumptious as well and we would of gladly imbibed except we had a lunch date in the next town.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We were motorcycling through the area and stopped here for breakfast. The coffee is definitely very good. The breakfast for me was okay. It was priced well for what you got. We also got a muffin and it was very good. Nice seating in back. The place was crowded but service was good. I would stop here again if traveling through the area.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I always love stopping in at jitter beans for a tasty treat. They warm me in the winter and cool me in the summer with their delicious drinks hot and cold. They offer many delicious foods for breakfast lunch and dinner and have a good selection of gluten free which is important for me and my wife.!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Travelling in BC for work is sometimes interrupted with incredible food and extremely friendly service. That was our experience in Lumby. First timers in Lumby, we didn't know the town, the welcoming sign, flowers and big bright windows caught our eyes. The aroma and display of home cooked fresh goodies dragged us inside Jitter Beans . We were not disappointed. Wonderful breakfast quiche/muffins and excellent coffee. What more could you ask for.