Auberge de la Petite-Reine
US$73
  • Restaurant
Le Manoir De Bellerive(Le Buisson-de-Cadouin)
US$128
US$96
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Chateau de Monrecour(Saint-Vincent-de-Cosse)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$75
Logis Le Cygne(Le Bugue)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotel du Chateau(Beynac-et-Cazenac)
US$59
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Hotel de Paris(Le Bugue)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Revisited the restaurant of this Auberge after a gap of 2 years. We had the 19 Euro menu which was fantastic. Two amuse bouche of the highest quality in effect making it a 5 course meal. Two aperitifs and a bottle of Rose brought the total bill to 62 Euros. Amazing value. The Auberge hosts coach tours but don't let this put you off dining there as the coach guests are entertained in different dining area so casual guests are not overwhelmed by a large crowd. The dining room is a little dated in style but the quality of the meal more than compensates. If you're in the area you'll be missing a treat if you don't eat there!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne S
logisa, Propriétaire at Auberge de la Petite-Reine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

We can thank you for your comment that has been shared with the entire staff.
We are delighted to read that all our services have lived up to your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Périgordialement

Caroline and David Masure

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We had been told "no need to make reservations at this time of the year" at the restaurant in Le Coux et Bigaroque by those in the know.We were turned away unceremoniously! So it's Friday night, 7.40pm where do we go?
We drove in the direction of Belves and quickly came upon the Auberge and were greeted like they wanted to see us!
We had a very good meal! Surprise amuse soup as a welcome followed by Scallops for Issy and Grenouille for me.
My wife ordered the most succulent and tender cote de veal and I had the rack of lamb. My lamb was good but the veal was fantastic!
Dessert ( shared) was a warm strawberry, cream, ice cream and sponge dish that was excellent!
We'll we are going back because we had a great meal. It's out in the boonies but you must try it!
The non-English speaking waiter was kind and attentive.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donasdhu
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The bedrooms were modern and comfortable with lovely fluffy towels, the staff were totally charming, the facilities were amazing from a playroom and pool for my nephew to a lovely cocktail bar for my husband and I. The food was fantastic and I wish I knew the name of the house wine ! We will definitely stay here again as the location is perfect for the Dordogne.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank wendy f
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights while we attended an Irish friends wedding in just outside Belves.
We arrived to a very friendly lady at reception who showed us straight to our room. No form filling needed! We got changed and went straight for a dip on the heated pool. That evening we went to the restaurant for dinner and had the most beautiful French meal. I cant even describe the love, care and attention that was given to the making of it. We were treated to free gaspacchio and bread while we waited for our starter too!
They had a free bbq with all you can eat on the Friday evening which was soo kind of them which included wine & dessert.
The language barrier was never a problem and the staff there couldnt do enough for us. I really hope to stay there again. The Auberge la Petite Reine will make u feel relaxed & refreshed.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

My partners' parents have a gite in Cravelle, near Belves, and every year we come and visit, but the holiday is not complete without a trip to Petite Reine for dinner. The pictures and poor translations do not do this place justice. The food is really, really good, home cooking with a twist and a level of professionalism that makes you very happy to see your food arrive. If you are in the area, look this place up. 4 adults and 2 kids including wine was under €150 tonight.

Stayed: July 2015