All reviews friendly staff business trip walking distance an upgrade comfortable beds free parking train station switzerland gym store pleasure downtown air option
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

All great! The room is fine, breakfast is excellent. I went there about 10:00 because my original hotel cancel my room without any reason. The server give me an upgrade and served me very well. The bed is so comfortable that I slept very well.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Pleasant stay. Staff were fabulous, very accommodating and helpful.I needed a place to leave my bicycle for a 1 week, and even though they didn't have a store room they still went out of their way to find a place to store it. Bus stop outside door or train and shops 10 mins walk.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Staff from the hotel and the restaurant 'La Cantinella' (where you can eat outstanding delicious food) are always mega-super-super friendly, and I am always happy to come back here thanx to their friendliness. Nevertheless one has to agree that the rooms - although always clean and okay - are outdated and when you compare the room-rates with other cities in Europe they are always way too expensive. Nevertheless I'll always come back with pleasure.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Nothing extra, but has exactly what you need for a short business trip. Keep in mind that the front door is locked at 22:00, so before leaving you need to switch your room key to be able to get back in. Otherwise, friendly stuff, VERY clean room, comfortable beds, sufficient breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018

I regulalry stay in this hotel for work. It is clear, comfortable and very efficient. The staff are also very friendly and helpful, the gym nearby which you can use is great and the breakfast very healthy.

Date of stay: January 2018