All reviews one night double bed no frills short stay public transport hotel is located tv ikea highway train
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

This is a basic budget hotel on an industrial estate. It is very close to the Z7 concert venue and very cheap by Swiss standards. Room was basic but clean, everything worked and staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast simple but good quality.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank James L
Odile S, Manager at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Basel Pratteln. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

We have already stayed at the ibis budget in Basel, but this hotel in Pratteln was not good. It was not as clean as the other one and looked more like a youth hostel- specially the rooms. They need some renovation.
The only good thing was the breakfast, which is at extra cost. You get what you pay for...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Odile S, Manager at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Basel Pratteln. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

Free parking. Multi-lingual helpful staff. Basic comfort in this hotel, at Swiss prices. Not many facilities nearby, a few miles to restaurants - we went to McDonalds which was the only place still open on a public holiday.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Saskia P, Reception at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Dear JConstandinou,
We appreciate very much your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Basel Pratteln. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Ibis budget Basel Pratteln Team

Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

First thing I want to say is that I deeply like all the AccorHotels. They are amazing, beautiful and clean. However this particular one was a disappointment. I spent a weekend on the other Basel IbisBudget and that was a great hotel for the price it has per night. I can understand that maybe this IbisBudget is older, but for the quality of this brand is really under standard. The room is dirty and lots of things are damaged. The bulding is super noisy, the service was not really great. We put the "please, don't disturb" sign and both mornings the housekeeping enter anyway. What is that sign for, then? I really know how important is for this brand that everything is perfect no matter what type of hotel are you staying in. The IbisBudget in Basel city center is respecting all the Accorhotel values but this one here... is not. Something needs to be done.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear BTravelslover,

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future

Ibis budget Basel Pratteln Team

Reviewed September 27, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Odile S, Manager at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2015