All reviewsone nightdouble bedno frillsshort staypublic transporthotel is locatedtvikeahighwaytrain
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in an industrial area of Pratteln. As a budget hotel you cannot expect much! The room was comfortable and small ( standard at ibis) but comfortable and clean! The service was friendly and they tried to give an hand to all my request! The breakfast is very simple and not really fantastic! But looking for the price it was acceptable!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Odile S, Manager at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed June 30, 2017

I want to give this 2.5 stars simply due to the fact that the AC could not begin to cut the heat which was extreme. It was sweltering hot in my room. As far as the "budget" part of it, I was fine with everything else because I was expecting budget. Yes, the room was tiny, but it had a bed, shower, toilet and tv and that is all I needed. It was even better than a "regular" Ibis I stayed at the night before (another city) because it had a plug right by the mirror (which the other didn't). It's tricky to find because you're wandering around in an industrial warehouse area, but technically it's only about 10 minutes walk from the train station if you take the right path. The best part is it's located extremely close the Z7 Konzertfabrik concert hall. You walk down the bike path and turn right (granted it was pretty unnerving walking back the bike path in the middle of the night in extreme darkness) but I had my phone flashlight so I managed. The girl at the front desk was friendly and very helpful with my questions on directions etc. I would stay here again if I go back to the specific venue since it's so close, but hopefully never again when it's 95+ degrees.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Odile S, Manager at Ibis budget Basel Pratteln, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Dear Madame, Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Basel Pratteln. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We are sorry for the air conditioning incident, we hope your next stay will live up to your expectations

Reviewed June 28, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Reviewed June 22, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

This has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. Where do I start? Ridiculously overpriced given the level of service and the rooms which were very small and basic. The air con did not function and it was over thirty degrees outside. The carpet in the corridor smelt of urine. The only positive thing was the underground car park. It was not particularly in a nice spot either. I would never stay there again and I would definitely not recommend it. Very disappointing.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends