“I'd give 3 1/2 stars.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$119.58*
and up
Aquabasilea Water Park EntranceTicket with Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off and Hamam...
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Pratteln
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 20 October 2016

My son and I had fun for two hours. We had a good time.
Two criticisms :
- too expensive. I know this is Switzerland, butr 45 CHF for two hours is just too much.
- lack of signage. What little signage there was was in German. I heard a lot of people speaking French and English...
Like I said, we enjoyed ourselves and if we visit Basel for another reason we might go back.

There are newer reviews for Aquabasilea Pratteln

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great water complex that offers fun for the entire family. From water slides for kids to nice bubble pools. Very clean and well organized. Excellent for a relaxing and fun day.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We were disappointed with the discounted cost and the level of facilities in there. USA has much bigger watermarks and they are open and lot cheaper.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is the second time our family of four has visited this complex of pools,slides,saunas and general aquatic fun,fun,fun. In my opinion the photos do not do it justice at all!
The complex is large,filled with fun slides,pools,outdoor swimming areas and an adjoining SaunaWe.t that my son and I just love to bits,full of different types of saunas,steam rooms,hams mms and plunge pools,ice-showers etc.
Place is clean,efficient and friendlyish ('tis Switzerland after all!),and a day quickly slips by quite easily/nicely. Be warned the Sauna Welt is entirely 'au natural' and the place can be a little hard to find on the outskirts of Basel,so would recommend using the SatNav to make sure you get there!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I love Aquabasilea, the variety of different pools and slides makes it an awesome place for kids and adults.

My favourite is the outdoor pool, which is heated and has the spa features around it. After a hard day at work, it's the best feeling in the world to relax in the pool.

The only downside is how busy it gets during the holiday season.

1  Thank Nkechi O