“Avoid on weekends - too many kids”

Aquabasilea Pratteln
Book In Advance
More Info
US$118.53*
and up
Aquabasilea Water Park EntranceTicket with Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off and Hamam...
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Pratteln
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Nice place, very spacious. However, the place is overpriced and especially on weekends too crowed. Sundays you may need to queue for half an hour to get in and expect a crowd of kids jumping into the water. Not really relaxing.
The variety of options is great though and a good differentiation from thermal baths. And evenings in general tend to be more quiet.

There are newer reviews for Aquabasilea Pratteln

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I visited aquabasikea with my family (2 kids 5 and 7) the place is great for them. They really had fun and enjoyed all pools, the two rivers and the toboggans. We spend the whole day in the place. I bought tickets for the complete day even when I was thinking to buy only the 4 hours ticket. I recommend you to buy the day ticket there is a lot of fun for the kids that the time flies. I will only recommend to bring your own food, there is a pick nick zone because I tried two of the restaurants in the place and frankly the food is horrible. I ate a pasta and a salad and they were bad no taste at all and after we tried the crepes those were even worst!!!!

Better take something from home and have a picnic

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My son and I had fun for two hours. We had a good time.
Two criticisms :
- too expensive. I know this is Switzerland, butr 45 CHF for two hours is just too much.
- lack of signage. What little signage there was was in German. I heard a lot of people speaking French and English...
Like I said, we enjoyed ourselves and if we visit Basel for another reason we might go back.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great water complex that offers fun for the entire family. From water slides for kids to nice bubble pools. Very clean and well organized. Excellent for a relaxing and fun day.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We were disappointed with the discounted cost and the level of facilities in there. USA has much bigger watermarks and they are open and lot cheaper.