Hotels.com
Adenya Hotel(Turkler)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmain restaurantlobby barhotel amenitiesfew negativespizzalocal spiritsmeal timesdont expectfully air conditionedplenty choicehuge roomtowels sheetsbig kidsmona lisaearly seasonwaffle barfried chicken
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed 10 nights there on March 2018 . They opened season just three days ago . First thing about hotel " it is so huge . I think it's city".lobby is very big and there are too many chairs and coughs so you can find place Everytime to sit.receptions are polit and everything was ok there.our room is very big , comfort , luxe and with a great view . There is a minibar with water and other non-alcoholic drinks that charged every day.bathroom was clean and modern.main restaurant is very big and I think can serve more than thousand people at the moment.there are many various of food in each meals. The foods are good and I think they are more than average.staffs of restaurants are good but they didn't bring you a drink and says "it's self service! ".the only reason I think because of crowded. It is impossible to serve all of people in the restaurant drink.one of the nagative point of this hotel is Bar.there are very weak kind of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and the other imported drinks are extera charged and so expensive. There is only a one bartender in the lobby bar and always wait for drinks. Pool bar is good and worked 10 to 23 .Ugur worked in pool bar is very good because always has a smile on his face.there is an other part of hotel that call "island".it is very good many pools with slides child pools and water parks are so beautifull.there are many shops and markets there . Snack restaurant was open and served several foods. Other restaurants are close due to season but I think in the high season island will be fantastic.night club and disco are in the island too.tennis court and football field also.there are 4 pool in the ocean part that have several slide and water parks for adult and children that works 2 time a day for about 6 hours.a la carte restaurant s are closed due to season but burgerland open 24 hours to serve fast foods.I ignore the nagative reviews and travel this hotel and I satisfied . I suggested this hotel especially in high season and I count a days to come back. Thanks eftalia ocean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank AminNajafe
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Eftalia Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear AminNajafe,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Turkey/Antalya and for taking the time to share the details surrounding your experience.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We work hard to maintain the highest guests' satisfaction; we are glad to know we were able to meet your expectations. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future and that your stay will be just as enjoyable as your last.

Eftalia Ocean Resort

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Very poor food. Nothing to choose everyday the same meal, ultra include but first hotel in Turkey can't got any coctails non alcoholic or alcoholic.
Think about it and i hope will correct it . Problem with towels too, prefer could change all day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Vio N
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Eftalia Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Vio N,

Thank you for your feedback!

Allow us to apologize for not being able to meet your expectations during your visit. Your comments are very important to us because it gives us the opportunity to know better about the aspects we need to work on in order to provide the best vacation experience and the kind of service our guests deserve.

Gastronomy is one of our most important mainstays and we will of course keep your comments in mind about our restaurants in order to improve our service and gastronomic selection, so we encourage you to return to the Eftalia Aqua Resort to see our improvements with your own eyes.

Eftalia Aqua Resort

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Good points
Stayed here in September nice looking hotel marble floors everywhere.
Pools and slides good, rooms okay.
Bad points.
Room not cleaned every day mini bar not replenished ,some people suggest tipping to ensure good service, I tip when good service is given.
To change your beach towels you had to hand them in in the evening and pick them up before 10 am the following day, if you missed the deadline you went without towels, where's the logic in this?
Everywhere is slippery when wet including hotel floors, pool surrounds and even the room showers
We witnessed a number of slips some resulting in quite nasty injuries.
I would not take your children/grandchildren there let alone mine..
Food poor at best, plenty of veg but no plain meat to go with it, unvaried and unlabelled dishes, worst food I have experienced in 5 visits to Turkey.
You could always get eggs for breakfast burgers salad and fries from burgerland but who would want that diet for a fortnight?
Some people have commented that the dining rooms evening meals are like a cattle market, this is a insult to cattle markets.
I expected self serve buffet meals but not having to hunt for cutlery and lay the table myself, or to fetch my own drinks not even water on the tables.
Disinterested staff, at evening meal (7-9pm) they would be clearing up and flashing the lights at 8.50 we felt rushed.
Often whilst we were eating quietly the lights would flash and we was treated to a rendition of happy birthday to you at full volume.
Other negatives
No enforcement of the rules about no swimwear allowed in Burgerland, no diving from the bridge in the adult pools and no taking food from restaurant, the swimwear however is the main point, people would go in to burgerland dripping wet thus making it a hazard.
Some people have asked about the road,depending on where your room is you could end up 10 metres away from this noisy dual carriageway.
Now to what is laughingly called the island, access to this is through 2 smelly tunnels under the road.
This is how you get to the "beach" which is frankly terrible, sharp shale and drop offs.
Little information about entertainment at hotel which was held on the island we was told it was not worth walking down for.
My advice is to avoid this hotel, If you decide to go make sure you have top notch travel insurance.
Please don't take any children there, they stand a good chance of getting hurt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie T
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Eftalia Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Julie T,

We thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays and for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are very thankful to you for sharing your feedback; so important for us to measure our service quality and for our continuous improvement in our quest for excellence.

In response to your feedback, we will be working with our housekeeping staff to make sure the mentioned cleanliness issues are eliminated, especially the slippery areas.
Furthermore our committed kitchen team tries its best to cater for our international guest structure with a varied choice of food. The quality and freshness of our products is very important for us. We are sorry to hear that we could not meet your taste with our culinary offer. Our attentive and friendly team treats all of our guests courteously and with respect. We are very sorry if you have felt differently. We will take your comments as an encouragement for improvement.

Last but not least: Thank you for your kind words regarding the pools and slides as well as your room in general.

Although your stay with us did not meet your expectations, we are looking forward to having the chance of welcoming you back, assuring our best service and attention which would turn your recent experience around.

Eftalia Ocean Resort

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We originally booked different hotel for our holidays and since that hotel decided to end the season earlier, we had to choose a different one and that was Eftalia Marine. When we arrived to this hotel, staff offered different one. Long story short - we stayed one week at Eftalia Ocean. The hotel is huge, there is plenty of rooms, swimming pools, water slides, etc. There is the place at the beach called Eftalia Island where you can have fun or just relax near one of a few swimming pools. I think Eftalia Island is the best part of all the things this hotel can offer. Rooms were large, modern and nice. Also, we liked SPA.

However, there were some negative points - the food is not really tasty or healthy, you expect better choice of drinks. Also, even though the rooms look nice, the quality is not high. Staff is not friendly at all.

To sum up, it was a nice week where we could just relax and forget any troubles left at home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank 9arr
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Eftalia Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Arune9,

Thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor!

Great that we could offer you a nice week in general.
Moreover, it is a delight to know that you were especially satisfied with our large and modern rooms, the SPA area as well as with Eftalia Island with many slides, pools and food options.

We are disappointed to hear that we couldn't meet all your expectations. Nevertheless, our committed kitchen team is taking our guests' feedback very seriously. We are very concerned to serve a various mix of traditional and international dishes and use products of high quality. We are sorry that we could not meet your taste. Furthermore our staff do really their best for our guests. We deeply regret that you were not satisfied with them and will try to do our best to ensure this kind of problems.

The entire team of Hotel Eftalia Ocean looking forward to welcome you back again and assuring of our best services at all times.

Best regards,

Eftalia Ocean

Reviewed January 18, 2018

A group of 17 of us, family and friends, had made a booking to stay at Eftalia Splash Resort. When we arrived we were told that the Resort was fully booked. We were offered a transfer to Eftalia Ocean Hotel, part of the same Group, which we accepted.

Staying at the Eftalia Ocean Hotel was a trip to hell and back.

Fights broke out daily with the guests and hotel staff and this was a regular occurrence. My husband, son and two friends ended up in an altercation with the hotel staff which led to a physical fight. In the process my husband’s head was split open.

My husband was brought back to our friend’s hotel room in a semi-conscious state by his friends. I received a call in my room informing me of what happened. I rushed down to my friend’s room, and saw my husband on the floor, unconscious. While we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, approximately 10 to 15 staff members and security came to the room, kicked down the door and broke into the room.

They came into the room with batons and belts in their hands. They then beat my friend’s husband and also busted his head open. They then continued to kick and stamp all over my husband while he was unconscious on the floor. We begged them to stop, but this violence continued.

The hotel staff were trying to attack my 16 year old son who was standing on the stairs behind me, and also trying to get to my friend’s brother who is 24 years of age. They pushed us and threw the pram and other objects at us, however, we endured everything but protected my son and my friend’s son.

This horrific nightmare felt like it went on for hours. It just would not stop. It was only when the attackers realized they were being recorded by my friend’s 16 year old daughter, that the security tried to break it up. By that time my husband and my friend’s husband had lost a lot of blood, from wounds on thier heads. All this took place in front of several children in our group.

The staff at Eftalia Hotel thought they owned the place and could rule supreme. The concept of customer service did not exist for them. Staying at the Eftalia Hotel was a nightmare. Instead of having a fun holiday, we arrived back in the UK completely stressed out and traumatised.

In addition, we had booked this holiday through On the Beach. On the Beach were not at all sympathetic to what happened to us. We had fled the hotel fearing for our lives and incurred extra costs in unscheduled flights, transport, staying at another hotel, food, etc. We asked On the Beach to help us get compensation from the Hotel for the ordeal we suffered and to cover our out of pocket expenses. The Hotel offered us a refund on the part of the holiday we did not use. Before giving us this refund, which was not even a compensation, On the Beach wanted us to sign a disclaimer that we would not post any unfavourable reviews on On the Beach. They were not interested in helping us. They were only concerned about the bad publicity their company would get. Appalling service from On the Beach.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends