1,156 results
All reviews animation team family room family holiday pool view great holiday snack bar splash resort crazy boy water slides burger turkish night kids disco pirate boat foam party evening entertainment bigger slides all ages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family arrived Tuesday late afternoon, had quick look and walk around all looked OK. Food wasn't great the first evening or any other evening to be fair pretty much same stuff diff day. My kids have ate chips or bread and butter or oldest has ventured out to something else. The pool is OK for kids we have spent one day by pool with kids other day been spent at the beach island with all other pools and flumes snack bars much better than hotel snacks waffles chicken and pizza so kids were happy something to eat at last.us out front takes you there and back which was great. Booked with the Thomas Cook rep for a day at aquarium and shops Thursday morning for this morning Saturday but had to cancel as my three kids and hubby all have bad sickness and diarrhoea so clearly trip had to be cancelled I wasn't aloud a refund until doc saw them all which he wanted cash upfront, 105 pounds. My trip was only 100 so clearly no chance. My insurance wanted alot more money as well so I've lost out because not alot to refund I can assure you thomas cook I will take this further! I've still a few days here but I was to angry to not write a post already! Won't be back to this hotel again staff talk there own language as your trying to tell them about sickness and they not interested at all. Trying to look ahead and hope Sunday a new day a non sickness day at least fingers crossed. Jeep day out Monday so hoping can at least enjoy one day out which paid for. Can say one thing the weather amazing and bloody roasting. Ps best buy own water from market as bottles in room seem to be open already found this very strange.
Ice cream only available 2pm till 4 pm first hotel av been to and selected hours for stuff you would think be on all day for wee ones. Flumes close off as well both hotel and island for wee while then back on again. After reading other reviews I was put off so came and made my own opinion and that's that I guess.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mum2jss
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where do I start (never have had to do a review before) The food wasnt good people were getting sickness and diarrhoea. We found bugs in some of the food. Most kids there lived on chips only. If you want a ring to go on the slides you have to stand at the end of the ride and take them off other kids or people take them to there rooms and youll never get a go. If you drink they only serve vodka gin whiskey beer or wine (no cocktails unless you pay euros) the measure are smaller than in our pubs and they refuse to give you more. If you arrive after 11pm you have to pay for all drinks including juice. . . .Accidents : we met 3 couples that there kids needed a hospital and stiches due to small sides that got cordoned off and didnt re open. Only a few staff are friendly most ignore you. No reps there to tell you info if you arrive late about i.e. Eftalia Island which is a great place to visit food is spot on sildes etc available all is free !!! Please take note of this as we have never complained about a holiday and needed to write a review. Has put us off returning to Turkey even though we have visted before there are 6 Eftalia Hotels and all people who visisted any said the same sort of thing about them all.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank stephenhunt318
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time we have been to turkey stayed here for 2 weeks and thought the hotel was really clean and kept tidy always room was immaculate. Thought the entertainment were great especially Tarzan and Teo from the animation team even took us clubbing one night to summer gardens and would definitely recommend if you have no kids. Pools were great not too over crowded and the slides were brilliant!! And no fighting for bed which was great! Oh and I loved the pancakes every morning!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Would not be returning to this place though it's a very clean and tidy hotel the staff can be very rude and food is not well catered for ate chips for a week drinks there isn't much choice , had some things stolen and no one was interested in this, the pools and slides are amazing but entertain is not great either was nice to get aback home not what I expected for a holiday for my family we all had sickness and relief when arrived back in the UK

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank emmamarriott123
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a 2 week break at the beginning of September and had an amazing time.
Hotel staff were amazing, especially the animation team, Tarzan and teo!
Hotel was spotless, always being cleaned.
Rooms spacious and tidy.
Pools were lovely, slides amazing.
Would recommend to anyone