“TRY THE BACON SANDWICHES FOR BREAKFAST THEY ARE SUPERB”

Bramley's Coffee House
Ranked #23 of 152 Restaurants in Ormskirk
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cosy relaxed and friendly Coffee House / restaurant with an excellent range of food and drinks including main meals, snacks, breakfasts, alcoholic drinks and afternoon teas. Attentive service with an excellent ambience.
Reviewed April 20, 2018

The service is 1st class and the Staff are very helpfull and efficient.
My Wife and i have been visiting Bramleys almost every Thursday and
Saturday (Market days) for over 12 years and we have not had any reason to raise a complaint.

Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a good review. It’s great to here you come in regularly twice a week , our regulars are very important to us . I will make sure all the staff are told about your positive comments about them . I agree the bacon sandwiches are lovely tasty and lean can’t beat them .

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We went in for lunch and all I can say is it was fantastic. Highly recommend the various cakes they are wonderful.

Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Bramleys . I’m really pleased you enjoyed your lunch and the variety of cakes we offer. My son Sam remembers serving you on the day . We look forward to seeing you in the future at Bramleys .

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited recently for breakfast, as always received a warm and friendly welcome from the staff, the service really stands out from other similar coffee shops! Had a full english - on top of the food tasting great, it's presented well which is a lovely bonus!

Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for your feedback it’s greatly appreciated and I will make sure all the staff are aware about your comments in relation to the service and food . Hope to see you again shortly in Bramleys.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Popped in after an early morning shopping trip. We both had an excellent full English breakfast, well cooked and presented (my wife’s being a gluten free option) The waitress was both efficient and pleasant. Excellent

Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Your review is really appreciated . I’m glad that enjoyed your breakfasts Bramleys prides itself on it’s food and presentation . I will make sure I feed your comments back to all the staff about the food and service . We look forward to seeing you back in Bramleys shortly .

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Even tho it was busy we soon found a table upstairs. We were given the right amount of time to browse the extensive menu before the waiter came to take our order. Service was very attentive and the food was fresh and plentiful. The sausages said they were award winning which they certainly were and the thick wedges of Brie on the bacon sandwich were the best I’ve ever had in a coffee house. Will certainly visit again when we are next in town.

Thank you so much for your excellent review it’s really appreciated . I will make sure your comments are fed back to the staff member concerned ,Sam he remembers serving you . I’m sure he will be pleased with your comments as will the chefs with your positive comments about the food . We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Ormskirk .