“Best chocolate cake I've ever had ”

Bramley's Coffee House
Ranked #25 of 161 Restaurants in Ormskirk
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cosy relaxed and friendly Coffee House / restaurant with an excellent range of food and drinks including main meals, snacks, breakfasts, alcoholic drinks and afternoon teas. Attentive service with an excellent ambience.
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time had a coffee and a slice of the chocolate oreo cake. All I can say is it was the best cake I've ever had and I've had a lot of cake

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Vera S
Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

We are really glad you enjoyed your first trip to Bramleys and hope to see you in the future for another slice of cake or try our menu I’m sure you would love it .

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We called in for lunch again this week, usual good and prompt service and the food was as always, excellent.
Well done again Bramleys!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank NeilS303
Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you Neil again for your review it’s really appreciated. Hope to see you soon in Bramleys .

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

It was my first visit to the lovely town of Ormskirk, and I wasn't disappointed at all, Bramley's is on church walk which is an arcade off church street, from entering the cafe I instantly felt relaxed the staff where very friendly and attentive and food amazing, large portions and excellent quality, I at no point felt rushed and was left to relax with an Americano and a newspaper, this place is excellent if u wish to hide away from the hussle and Bussel of the town and relax for a little while.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Emijay4
Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for your positive review it is really appreciated . I’m really glad you enjoyed the homely atmosphere of Bramleys, the food and the service you received and I hope to see you in the future when you next visit Ormskirk .

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Popped in again for lunch on Friday with granddaughter, great staff, great food, reasonable prices, keep up the good work!
Bramley's remains one of our favourite eating places in Ormskirk.

Date of visit: June 2018
Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you again for your positive review. I’m glad you returned to Bramleys with your granddaughter and you were pleased with the food and service . We look forward to seeing you again .

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

My mum and I pop into Bramley's quite often and I always order a capuccino as it's delicious and frothy. The cafe has a lovely atmosphere and the staff are very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Christine T, Owner at Bramley's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Bramleys . I’m really glad you enjoy the relaxing environment it’s one of the reasons we bought Bramleys last year and I’m glad you feel this has been maintained . I will feed back your positive comments to the staff . Hope to see you shortly again in Bramleys .