“Pleasant surrounds and good food and coffee”

Blossoms Espresso Cafe
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Kumeu
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Called in for a coffee and lovely scone. The selection of food looked tasty and inviting. the coffee was good and outlook pleasant onto rural type setting. Will go back for lunch soon. Great location for a girls lunch, couples, family and friends.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I brought my aunty here for brunch in the first week of October, her name is Blossom which she prefers not to use. I thought it would be nice to eat at a cafe with such a sweet name.
It was a nice drive here, really pretty peaceful scenery with a lovely coloured Rooster outside.
The eggs benedict was absolutely delicious with generous portions, the coffee was nice and strong, and my aunty throughly enjoyed her Bacon & Egg quiche.
I would highly recommend the Raspberry crumble cheesecake this was gorgeous and it was such a big slice that we shared it between 2 people.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I wish I had taken my camera, as the view of the orchard is just stunning! Staff are friendly and the lunch was nice, although the mint chocolate chip cheesecake appeared to be made with spearmint which didn't taste very nice. There is also an excellent food market right next door.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The food was disappointing soggy fries doughy pancakes , and the blat was extremely dry and over cooked calamari. We would not eat here again

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch in the sunshine last Friday. Delightful Cafe with beautiful food. Highly recommend Blossoms for a lunch with friends and family.