“All round great cafe”

Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Kumeu
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2018

I called into Blossoms on my way back from a business trip to have a cuppa and a piece of cake, I was blown away by the choice of food on offer and the atmosphere of the place was so friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this place as the go to cafe.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I have visited here for lunch on many occasions with friends and have never been disappointed.Beautiful food in a lovely setting with good parking.Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018

A little expensive but the food and coffee is good value and quality plenty of parking too
Friendly and Courteous staff.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Called in for a coffee and lovely scone. The selection of food looked tasty and inviting. the coffee was good and outlook pleasant onto rural type setting. Will go back for lunch soon. Great location for a girls lunch, couples, family and friends.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2017

I brought my aunty here for brunch in the first week of October, her name is Blossom which she prefers not to use. I thought it would be nice to eat at a cafe with such a sweet name.
It was a nice drive here, really pretty peaceful scenery with a lovely coloured Rooster outside.
The eggs benedict was absolutely delicious with generous portions, the coffee was nice and strong, and my aunty throughly enjoyed her Bacon & Egg quiche.
I would highly recommend the Raspberry crumble cheesecake this was gorgeous and it was such a big slice that we shared it between 2 people.

Date of visit: October 2017