“Yummy crepes and friendly staff”

Yummies Sandwich Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Roda
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I ordered a veggie crepe and freshly made juice with orange, apple, carrot and ginger, both very delicious. The part that made the crepe delicious was the freshly grated cheese. The staff was super friendly. We chatted and had some laughs. I was about 3/4ths done with my juice when a wasp suddenly flew in the cafe and fell into my juice. The staff offered to make me a new juice for free, which was very nice of them, since it wasn't their fault.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

first visit here, after reading all the great reviews thought I would give it a try so glad I did pancakes are the best I have had , staff are welcoming and friendly, service good, all food cooked fresh to order, got to mention the milkshakes there lush

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Been going to this delightful cafe now since it opened , and it goes from strength to strength, the crepes are sensational with a large variety of fillings both savoury and sweet.. Nothing is too much trouble for the customer, and the service is excellent. The choice of food is wide from sandwiches to waffles, and everything is fresh. My daughter had a chicken , cheese and bacon filled panini and I had the same filling in a crepe. We both enjoyed them and walked away feeling very full.

Louise T, Owner at Yummies Sandwich Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

We appreciate your kind words!
It was lovely to see you both again! What a surprising unexpected visit!
Hope to see you next year!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

What a great little place. The staff were great fun and happy to chat. The crepes were amazing. Great spot for a juice or coffee and a snack.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The best pancake place in roda
My wife had a pancake with fruit and tasted yummy.
Be rude not to try again..again