Aquarius Beach Aparthotel(Messonghi)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
  • Pool
Ionian Eye Studios(Messonghi)
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

• Restaurant
Agoda.com
Dina's Rooms(Messonghi)
Bookgreece.com
All reviewsreal shamedecent sizemost nightscaptain homerionian seagreat holidaybillyyardscorfuseasonmaria
Reviewed July 14, 2016

The hotel is in a great place, the beach is very close but everything else is pretty bad. Rooms are small, not very clean, but the food is by far the worst. Breakfast is relatively acceptable, but other meals are not. The remains of breakfast were modified into meal for dinner,a meal spicy to have any kind of taste.
Hotel staff is friendly but the general impression of the hotel is very bad.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We booked Pantheon Hall for a cheap 9 days away in sunny Corfu - and it was just about everything we expected.
The hotel was in need of sum modernisation but the rooms were very clean and comfy-ish..... typically Greek - nowhere to put your clothes away!! The bathroom was very dated but the shower was fantastic and 'always' worked brilliantly. We had a lovely view of the garden with a huge lemon tree outside our window. The pool was very basic and needed a shower - but apart from that was all we needed for our stay. The staff were very pleasant and the barman (didn't get his name) not to be taken too seriously!! We only booked bed and breakfast - food was ok - not a lot of it - glad we didn't go all inclusive. Our only problem was checking out at 11am then coach pick up at 20.15 we had nowhere to get changed/have a shower before our journey home - no courtesy room....... thank god for beach showers and a shabby beach hut ( felt like Mr Benn). Overall worth what we paid for it.....

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank JANET W
Reviewed June 27, 2016

We new that you get what you pay for but, having stayed at a 2 star before I was disappointed.
In short.......the hotel was half full and still not a sunbed free!
Not enough glasses behind the bar so we had to have plastic cups for our wine at dinner!
No ice at all in whole hotel!
Alexandra behind the bar in the evening was absent chatting to her friend in Oasis bar or served you with no smile and it was obvious everything was a chore to her. The other bar girls in the day were very good.
Two out of seven nights there was a tremendous noise coming from the roof. I investigated it but never found the cause, eventually I think it blew up as the noise stopped.
No one ever behind reception.
Very very limited drink choice and drinks clearly watered down.
Breakfast fine.
Lunch and dinner not for me, tough and tasteless.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016

we have been there in June 2013 for 8 days (paid holidays with KOVOTOUR PLUS) IT was meant to be all inclusive holidays, but the food was so horrible, that we spent every day eaitng in restaurants around , so the holidays finally cost us double. The arrogant owner of the hotel was telling the stuff not to clean the rooms and put water in vodka drinks (thanks God I can speak greek, so I could hear that all)..Everything was dirty, stuff was not pleasant and beach near the hotel is the typicall city beach, with lots of mess...

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Lucie H
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Just came back off holiday after a week stay at this lovely hotel. My boyfriend and I were pleasantly surprised at how friendly, clean and welcoming this hotel was. For it only being 2 star, it definitely exceeded our expectations. Firstly, the pool was a decent size with nice surroundings, the sports bar was brilliant to have as an extra for the hotel, and the staff were very friendly, helped us whenever we needed it. We went as b & b and it was basic but always something to eat. The hotel room was huge, with a tv and fridge and the balcony had a nice sun view. Hotel location was perfect, right outside of a bus stop which takes you to Corfu town, Aqua land and other places. And also a 2 minute walk to the main strip and beach. I don't know what I expected when I first booked it as it was only 2 star, but I would definitely recommend going here and I know we will both be coming back again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple