US$48
US$47
US$67
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Excellent services, amazing food and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is more diverse than i've expected and the rooms are modern but cosy in the same time. I loved the fact that they have a fitness area and I'm planing to come back if i'll be in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is horrible. Terrible smell inside the room and bathroom, the food for breakfast is very bad: old bread, basic food is missing. I don't reccomend the place. The hotel staff is OK.

The place is located at the entrance in the city, so you have to use the car to reach the city center or Salina Turda (the salt cave).

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I was booked there for two nights by some colleagues I work with.
The place is a good value for money, the only downside being the location just next to the road to Cluj, hence it's rather noisy.
The hotel is clean and well maintained, staff is polite and willing to help.
The restaurant has a reasonable choice of food and service is good - there is also a nice terrace with stone decoration. I was absolutely impressed by the young waiter I met, whatever I asked, everything was possible - what a great attitude!!! I'd only wish to see that more often.
There is free Wi-Fi, though not working as good outside on the two terraces - seems it's ok inside.
All in all, I do not see it as a place where to spend a vacation, but I recommend the place for that kind of short stays when travelling
Tips:
- better take a room at the back, so you limit the traffic noise, especially if you like to keep window open over the night.
- if you arrive from Cimpia Turzii, do not turn left straight in front of the entrance - there is a continuous double line there and police seems to be often around, just drive some 150 m more up to Lukoil petrol station, where the double line is interrupted and you can turn there. If you drive from the hotel to Cluj, as well, just turn right and drive a bit farther until you find a place to turn around.

Room Tip: see tips above about rooms in the back and driving to/ from
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I only stayed for a night here, and i can say that the employees are very welcoming, the hotel looks pretty great and clean. The rooms were really nice although a bit too small (the bathroom was rather big at least compared to what i am used to) but with nice stylish details that make the place look really cozy.
The bad part was the restaurant. We arrived somewhere around 7 pm and we were told that we could be served food only if we waited an hour or so, because there was a handball team that was supposed to arrive soon (they ordered beforehand and had priority). We went someplace across the street where the food was really great. In the morning we had breakfast (included in the price) and i can say that there were enough options but rather smallish quantities of each, and food didn't seem to get replaced so it was more like a race with the other people that were staying there to get more variety in the breakfast.
An hour after breakfast we couldn't get served coffee because they were preparing the space for a wedding. This was really annoying and out of place for a hotel but we managed really well by crossing the street and going to the nearby restaurant.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian T
Reviewed March 11, 2016

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel... from the start I can't say that I had high expectations (seeing the negative review) but to my surprise it was ok.
Large clean room, friendly staff.
Breakfast was good but every day the same. Free parking.
The hotel's location is at the edge of town.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family