Orbitz.com
Hurb
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews the entire property highly recommend this hotel small gym stayed longer little details olive trees luxury boutique hotel valley valerie pools relaxation honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2020

Two years ago we came to A Piattatella for the first time. When we left we were certain we would come back because of the great experience we had. With my wife away on business, this time I decided to come by myself. I was looking for a peaceful week with extraordinary hospitality and friendly people, magnificent views from my room (and essentially the entire property), relaxing pool areas, an excellent kitchen that would allow me to eat in the hotel without a feeling of missing out on something elsewhere, and a small gym to work off some of the tasty food and wine again... I was not disappointed at all: I felt that Thierry and Valerie have even optimized the experience further, e.g., with a new lounge platform overseeing the valley and with a team that was even more attentive, readily going the extra mile to ensure my every need is taken care of. I certainly had another fantastic week, and wish I could have stayed longer. I/we will for sure be back again at A Piattatella, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 4, 2020 via mobile

I don’t want to sound pathetic but by now this has been one of the best our hotel experiences ever, yes.
The place takes you to heaven. Everything is peaceful, calm, the birds are the only neighbours of your happiness.
There are plenty of little details such as olive trees which were kept while the swimming pools have been constructed. You swim and you see the trees above your head, magnificent!
I’d love to say that staying at Piattatella can be the best honeymoon for a couple.
We enjoyed enormously, merci!
Merci!

Svetlana Kazarian Et Nicolas Duchatelle

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2019

A gem of a hotel. Spectacular design and setting. Outstanding service. A bit of a challenge to find but well worth the effort. Built on an old quarry with panoramic views.This is the end of my comments for now.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019

My husband and I kicked off our 9 night stay on the spectacular island of Corsica with 4 nights here. We arrived after a long 24 hours of travel from NYC to Paris - Paris to Calvi. The hotel is perched on a mountain top a short 40 minute drive from the airport in Calvi. When we arrived we were exhausted and to our delight we were met with a warm welcome, a quick tour and then shown our absolutely stunning room. We decided on a Luxe room which is part of the main facility and we were not disappointed, the view from our room is something I will never forget, we could even see the full view from our bed!

The room was kept spotless, I spent many relaxing moments in the tub and on the gorgeous patio. The layout of the hotel allows for complete relaxation, and at times you feel like you are the only guest there. The two infinity pools are dreamy we would relax by the pool each afternoon once we got back from exploring beaches and mountain towns in close proximity to the hotel.

We enjoyed the delicious breakfast each morning, which fueled us up for the day and two of the four nights we dined at the hotel as well. The most memorable dishes for me were the buffalo burrata, the slow cooked lamb and the lobster ravioli (which were more like dumplings in a fish broth) which were spectacular. The hotel has a full bar with an excellent selection of local wines, the honor bar by the pool was a nice touch and the jacuzzi...that was divine. I appreciated how the hotel made a schedule for the jacuzzi so that you could enjoy the experience alone, you just go to the desk and request an hour of time, super easy.

Thanks to the entire team at Hotel A Piattatella, our experience was amazing and you provided us with a wonderful home base for the first half of our holiday. We wish you continued success and will recommend a stay with you to anyone interested in visiting Corsica in the future. Heather & Paul Brown

Room tip: We enjoyed our LUXE room.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from 7 nights at this stunning hotel, the views are truly spectacular, the hotel spotlessly clean and staff very friendly. Happy that we paid the extra for breakfast as it was plentiful, delicious and the terrace at the hotel has to be one of the best places on earth to drink your coffee and orange juice!
Had a superior room which was very large, with one of the best showers we have ever had. All in all could not fault the hotel and happy that we made it our base to explore northern Corsica.

Date of stay: September 2019