All reviews rooms are comfortable hotel is perfect great pool pool area is one bedroom apartment floor balcony shower tavernas holiday accommodation shops
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Pool great, loacation excellent, breakfast nice and traditional. We had also parking. The room was a bit old but clean and maintened.We also had balcony.Really calm area, great pool really big and clean, we loved the flowers decoration in the pool.The breakfast was quite nice, traditional, eggs, ham, cheese, orange juice etc.I would recommend it to everyone that wants to visit crete.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 11 days st the beginning of sept. The hotel is perfect. The reception and bar area are beautiful and very clean The pool is the cleanest one I've experienced. We had a one bedroom apartment which was spotless the only downside was the bathroom was rather small and could benefit from an update and there was nowhere to hang the shower. The staff are lovely very helpful and went out of their way to help.
All in all a lovely place and will definitely be going backs.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lenaki2013
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

A verry nice & friendy location with friendy personal, a pool with 3 major depths:0,80 m, 1,50m & 2,50m. Verry clean rooms, it îs situated 50 m from the beach. The beach that is in front of the hotel is a sandy one

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dragoş N
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

It was our first time in Crete and our last time. And…let me tell you about this “fabulous” hotel. The reception area is very nice, and the pool is nice….but the rooms/apartments are something from 1900; old and kind of dirty.
We had an apartment with street view, on the west side. Because was on the west side, we had sun shining on the apartment, form 1-2 pm until sundown, and the rooms were very hot. That shouldn’t have been a problem if we had 2 AC – one in the bedroom and one in the livingroom, but we had only one AC, and with it on all night long it was still hot. My husband didn’t have a good night sleep in 7 night because of the heat. Another problem with this hotel si that the mattresses are old, and you can feel de strings sticking in your back, and every time you move, they make a strange noise. So, NO, we didn’t get a good night sleep in our holiday.
Further on….let me tell you about the bathroom, which is something that I can’t describe, but I attached some pictures. But if I have to resume I can say that, if you want to sit on the toilet and to take a shower in the same time, this is the perfect place to do that.
The breakfast, was poor and almost the same every single morning. And the most disturbing thing about the breakfast was that 2 or 3 days, while we were having breakfast on the terrace, the hotel staff was washing the terrace floor with chlorine. Oh that smell…awful.
More to that, is that 2 days we didn’t have hot water in the morning; and if you want to take a shower after 11 pm, you have to like cold water, because there is no hot water.
Poor internet connection.
I can score this hotel with minus one star. I really don’t know all you people are talking about here about this hotel and rate it with 3 stars. It’s a dump.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Huzu R
Reviewed July 26, 2017

It was first time for us in Ariadne Hotel and we had a wonderful vacation. Is a beautiful location and the staff was great, they will do anything to make our stay here better, friendly and always willing to help.
This hotel is perfect having holidays with children.

Date of stay: July 2017