“Riding”
Review of CabaCaribe Horseback Riding - CLOSED

CabaCaribe Horseback Riding
Reviewed 6 April 2009

It was wonderful riding. The horses were very nice and peaceful. We liked this trip. I can recommend. Service was great.

3  Thank LeaH09

Reviewed 5 April 2009

Me and my stepdaughter wanted to do something on ower own without the boys in the family and decided to go riding.
Early in the morning Larry came and picked us up outside our hotel. We drove to the stable and there the horses were waiting for us. I got Chokolat.
Except me, my stepdaughter and Larry we also enjoyed the company of Larrys wife, Anita. We had a great time.
On our tour, we were riding in the hills, galloping on the beach and riding on the streets in a small town. Thank you Larry and Anita for a very pleasant ride.

If I come back to Isla Margarita again I will surely go back to CabaCaribe..

6  Thank Kesokatten
Reviewed 3 April 2009

One of the highlights of my holiday while cruising the Caribbean! Larry and Anita are very friendly and provided a real personal touch. Not something you often see. Went independantly as they have no link with the cruise ship, as CabaCaribe offer more intimate tours. Only have a dozen or so horses, who are all very happy and well looked after, which as a horse owner myself, I always look out for when riding abroad.
When I arrived, they went out of their way to select a ride that would be interesting and match my riding ability perfectly. Did a combination of beach, mountains and villages. As a bonus, they are very knowledgable on Natural Horsemanship and Anita holds all 3 levels of Parelli Natural Horsemanship.
I can honestly say it was a real pleasure and if I'm ever in that part of the world again, I will look them up without a doubt. Thanks again guys for a great afternoon.
Jan, Devon, UK

1  Thank Cerris1
Reviewed 23 March 2009

Our family recently visited Margarita Island, during our stay we went Horseback riding at a ranch named Caba Caribe, which I’m glad we found and booked before we went, because our hotel offered a different ranch at a much higher price.

This ranch is operated by Larry and his lovely wife whom are Americans and yes they speak English which is a rare find on Margarita Island. If you have any questions just email them and they will answer any of your questions.

This is a must do tour we are not experienced riders and my children 11 and 15 are afraid of heights. Although the mountains offer a stunning view of the island we choose the beach ride…I always pictured the romantic ride through a tropical paradise beach which it was. But it didn’t finish there, they deal in small private groups, and personalized our ride to suite our family’s needs. We went cross country through a little village, and up some small mountains by some cliffs which Larry was right the mountain do offer a stunning scenic view of the island.

They picked us up and drop us off at our hotel; the horses were well taken care of and fed so you don’t feel bad about riding them. They also have different size horses which was great because my youngest daughter got a smaller horse.

We took a camera to take pictures but not being an experienced rider it was hard to balance and take pictures, so to my surprise they did it for us.

They were the nicest people we meet during our visit there.

1  Thank chihuahua2009
Reviewed 18 March 2009

Honestly, the best experience I got while taking a vacation on Margarita, was horseback riding. It truly was something that I believe everyone should try. Every single thing was spectacular, horses, the environment and also the instructors were very friendly, definitely people who you won't forget. Besides, if you like a horses, exotic environment and a nice chat, there is no way that you should not try it. It doesn't cost much either, only about 40$ per person. I really do think it was the best thing I did there. At first wasn't that excited about it, but friendly people, nice weather, horses, you just have to love it.
So in case you're taking a trip to Margarita, be sure to try CabaCaribe horseback riding.
Trust me, you will not regret your decision :)

1  Thank BestThingEver