Perched on the side of a hill, this is a great retreat. Ellen is a knowledgable host, and breakfast was always delicious. There are only two rooms, so you can't beat this place for quiet. The rooms are lovely and comfortable and look out on a garden. From the upper deck, outside the kitchen, there are also views of the lake and volcano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, private, 3 bedroom home nestled among the trees w/ lush vegetation, immaculate gardens buzzing w/ hummingbirds & butterflies...direct views of Volcano Arenal & panoramic of Lake Arenal...soak at night in the hot tub watching the volcano and sounds of wildlife. We have a spa onsite with holistic services and massage for your convenience. We can book all your tours to local attractions. Central to the village of El Castillo, just a short drive from La Fortuna. We have restaurants close by and many activities and tours to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hummingbird Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Nest Hotel El Castillo
- Hummingbird Nest Bed And Breakfast
- Hummingbird Nest Costa Rica/El Castillo