I had a great time volunteering at this place, and would recommende it to anyone. Also I would recommend ging here as a tourist if you're into nature, sustainability, yoga or all of the above. Only downside I could find to the place was that its a little pricey, so if I wouldnt have volunteered there and gotten free room and board I would probably not have been able to afford it. But if $ 55/45-120/60 q night (single/double in the bunkhouse-bungalow single/double) won't hurt you then youll definitely have a great stay at this beautifully and ingeniously designed place. And off course the money is well spent to preserve a place like this and/or make it grow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL RESERVATIONS AT RANCHO MARGOT INCLUDE DAILY BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FROM OUR CHEMICAL-FREE GARDENS. ADDITIONALLY, 2-HOUR GUIDED RANCH TOUR AND TWICE DAILY YOGA CLASSES ARE INCLUDED WITH EVERY OVERNIGHT STAY.On the hills of Rancho Margot, you will find our 17 deluxe bungalows. The Caño Negro river whisper will guide you to the most peaceful rest possible, only to wake up the next day with the loud call of the howler monkeys. Hidden in our botanical gardens are bungalows, equipped to house couples or families of up to 4 people. Each bungalow has its own terrace on which you may enjoy the incredible view while relaxing on your hammock with a great book. Bungalows feature Orthopedic mattresses and are available with two queen beds or one queen bed and two singles. Additional amenities include mosquito netting, rocking chair, table & chairs, and handmade soaps. Each bungalow is equipped with a private bathroom with shower.Our vision is to protect our sustainable rainforest facility but also to make it an educational playground for adults and children alike, where we can inspire a new generation of global citizens to continue ‘closing the circle.’Rancho Margot is a family enterprise where everyone is welcome. We’re living our dream, and we invite you to join us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Rancho Margot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Margot Hotel Arenal Volcano National Park
- Rancho Margot Costa Rica/El Castillo