“BEST RESTAURANT!”

Price range: US$2 - US$6
Good for: View
Good for: View
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

This place is seriously delicious and a perfect jungle environment. The food is so well priced and absolutely delicious. My boyfriend and I each got burritos and then got 2 more to go. The smoothies and milkshakes are phenomenal too. Nothing bad to say at all. They don’t take credit card, but they do take PayPal if you don’t have dollars or colones. Can’t wait to come back!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The road out to this place is an adventure on its own but the restaurant is definitely worth it. My teenage boys are burrito fans and agree these were the best burritos they’d ever had! I had the vegan tico bowl and the flavors were amazing. The smoothies hit the spot after an exhausting day. We plan on making another trip out before our return home.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I can't believe how good the food is here!!! I visited over a year ago and I still crave it so often. The burritos and fresh smoothies are out of this world!!!! When I stayed in Alajuela,we came here everyday for breakfast and dinner and I did not want to eat anything else besides the burritos here.
The owner is also super friendly, hes actually from USA, but resides in Costa Rica. He opened up the restaurant slightly early for us one day because we were hungry and had to leave for a tour asap.
If I ever go back to Costa, I'll definitely come back here to eat, even if it ends up being a long drive.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

This is a great place to catch an inexpensive and filling meal. Most restaurants in this tourist town are generally pretty pricey at $10-$18 per plate. Kelly offers a good selection of Burritos and Wraps and at such great price, that it allows tourists on a budget and even the locals a chance to eat out without breaking the bank!

1  Thank Junglemama
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We followed the Lonely Planet star to this fantastic place. Kelly was super friendly and helpful. The Burritos were phenomenal and the smoothies even better. We’re definitely coming back before we leave......