All reviews room was clean the owner in town many times great value for money store our bikes the bus ac wifi mattress dana
Reviewed February 4, 2016

The owner got me a private taxi to Banteay Chhmar for $35, same price as others were asking for a tuk-tuk. We passed a tuk-tuk jammed with 4 people, they were eating dust and going=g about 20 MPH. He also got me a taxi to Poipet. The hotel looks nice and I would stay there next time.

Stayed: February 2016
BotoumHotel, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

I stayed in Botoum Hotel for two nights to visit Banteay Chhmar. Many thank to Dana who had arrange the taxi for me to visit the temple. The temple was very nice. The room is clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel don’t have the elevator but is seem ok for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments. So sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try my best to improve my service.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

We stay regularly at this hotel, due to the location, rates and great service. Breakfast is not available but there are good restaurants close by. The staff at the Hotel are really helpful including providing transport to restaurants when we needed it and laundry service has been very prompt.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed August 8, 2015

Only spend a short night in the hotel to visit Banteay Chhmai temple. Double bed room with ensuite bathroom is clean and even though it is close to the main road there is no issue with the noise.

We wanted to visit the temple by scooter but this was more difficult to arrange than expected. Eventually the owner asked someone from his staff to rent out the motorbike ($15). Steep price but absolutely worth it (great ride to temple through rice fields and short part of the road is still under construction). Owner also arranged our bus tickets & dropped us at the bus station!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed February 17, 2015

We checked out both the Botoum and Pyramid while in town. Same prices, and Botoum now has a newer wing, so go for that if you stay here. Pyramid had a smelly floor from a former flood and rotting carpets they never bothered to replace. (It was a gut wrenching stench, so remember that if you stay there!) So we came here. This is probably better location geographic wise -- walking distance to the local market and late night eateries. No food here, and the morning shower cold to tepid, not even warm. Hard beds, but clean room, which is important. Fuzzy TV, but hey, what do you expect for $15???

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple