“Good value, clean”
Review of Botoum Hotel

Botoum Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Sisophon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have been staying at this hotel many times. They have added a new wing which compares favourably with much more expensive hotels. Good staff, good owner, clean and it all works!! Not too common in Asai

Room Tip: Does not matter all good in new wing
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
BotoumHotel, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments. So sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try my best to improve my service.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is nice in the town center of Banthay Mean Chey province. The price is also more cheaper than its neighborhood. The room is medium size which easy fit for fourth people, clean & tidy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I stayed in Botoum 3 days ago. Staff is really welcoming and did their best to accommodate me. It is not every where in Vietnam I received the same welcome. Impossible to rent a motorbike in the city to go to visit Banteay Chhmar so the Manager found me a TukTuk to bring me there. I was there on Chinese New Year day and Apparently Cambodian people celebrate it so it was not easy to find but he managed to do so.
Price is really affordable for the quality compare to other place like Siem Reap.

Room Tip: No possibility go Bike/Scooter/Motorbike rental in the whole City.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Choung S, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear Sir,

Warmest greeting from Botoum Hotel.

Many thanks for selecting our Hotel for your holiday.

We are really happy to serve all of our guests.

All the best wish to you and your families.

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2016

The owner got me a private taxi to Banteay Chhmar for $35, same price as others were asking for a tuk-tuk. We passed a tuk-tuk jammed with 4 people, they were eating dust and going=g about 20 MPH. He also got me a taxi to Poipet. The hotel looks nice and I would stay there next time.

Stayed: February 2016

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I stayed in Botoum Hotel for two nights to visit Banteay Chhmar. Many thank to Dana who had arrange the taxi for me to visit the temple. The temple was very nice. The room is clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel don’t have the elevator but is seem ok for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 January 2016

We stay regularly at this hotel, due to the location, rates and great service. Breakfast is not available but there are good restaurants close by. The staff at the Hotel are really helpful including providing transport to restaurants when we needed it and laundry service has been very prompt.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Only spend a short night in the hotel to visit Banteay Chhmai temple. Double bed room with ensuite bathroom is clean and even though it is close to the main road there is no issue with the noise.

We wanted to visit the temple by scooter but this was more difficult to arrange than expected. Eventually the owner asked someone from his staff to rent out the motorbike ($15). Steep price but absolutely worth it (great ride to temple through rice fields and short part of the road is still under construction). Owner also arranged our bus tickets & dropped us at the bus station!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple