US$12
US$34
TripAdvisor
Nasa Hotel BMC(Sisophon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanthe ownerbanteay chhmarin townmany timesgreat coffeeprivate taxigreat value for moneystore our bikesthe busacfridgewificambodiamattressdanastation
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. We stayed for one night and got a really lovely welcome from the staff. Rooms are clean and basic but have everything you need. Good and easy to find location. Very nice breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
BotoumHotel, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments. So sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try my best to improve my service.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I regularly stay at this Hotel when in Sisophon on business. The Hotel rooms are clean, the staff are friendly and nothing is too difficult when you need help with anything and Reception staff speak english. While it does not have a restaurant, it is within easy walking distance to Phkay Proek Restaurant or the reception staff will help organise transport. They make a great coffee so ask at reception. I regularly enjoy the Cafe Latte, while our friends the Americano. While toilet rolls are not in the Hotel room, just ask at reception and they will provide one for you. Price is really affordable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel many times. They have added a new wing which compares favourably with much more expensive hotels. Good staff, good owner, clean and it all works!! Not too common in Asai

Room Tip: Does not matter all good in new wing
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is nice in the town center of Banthay Mean Chey province. The price is also more cheaper than its neighborhood. The room is medium size which easy fit for fourth people, clean & tidy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I stayed in Botoum 3 days ago. Staff is really welcoming and did their best to accommodate me. It is not every where in Vietnam I received the same welcome. Impossible to rent a motorbike in the city to go to visit Banteay Chhmar so the Manager found me a TukTuk to bring me there. I was there on Chinese New Year day and Apparently Cambodian people celebrate it so it was not easy to find but he managed to do so.
Price is really affordable for the quality compare to other place like Siem Reap.

Room Tip: No possibility go Bike/Scooter/Motorbike rental in the whole City.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Choung S, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2016

Dear Sir,

Warmest greeting from Botoum Hotel.

Many thanks for selecting our Hotel for your holiday.

We are really happy to serve all of our guests.

All the best wish to you and your families.

Thanks and best regards,