“Touring Cyclists ”
Review of Botoum Hotel

Botoum Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Sisophon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Good value for money. AC, Fridge, Kettle on request, complementary water, TV, Telephone, WiFi works well. Bathroom facilities are basic, open shower, plenty of warm water and good towels, complementary toiletries. Average sized room, comfortable bed, medium firm mattress , clean linen, duvet and pillow covers, private balcony. There is a small desk as well as a seating area, should you choose to eat in the room. The hotel is well maintained, clean. Quite location, good nights sleep. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. There is a breakfast area next to the reception, well priced, great coffee, pancakes or waffles with fruit $2US. I would gladly stay here again. PS: there is a safe place for your bicycle.

Stayed: March 2017
BotoumHotel, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments. So sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try my best to improve my service.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This is our third visit to this hotel and we highly recommend it. We are always greeted with a warm welcome and a cold bottle of water, which is wonderful after a cycling to get here. The rooms are clean and well appointed with fan or A/C, fridge, Hot water, comfy beds and a balcony to sit and enjoy a cool drink. The hotel is set back from the road which helps decrease noise from Hwy #6. They also have a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. We would come again if passing this way.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. We stayed for one night and got a really lovely welcome from the staff. Rooms are clean and basic but have everything you need. Good and easy to find location. Very nice breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I regularly stay at this Hotel when in Sisophon on business. The Hotel rooms are clean, the staff are friendly and nothing is too difficult when you need help with anything and Reception staff speak english. While it does not have a restaurant, it is within easy walking distance to Phkay Proek Restaurant or the reception staff will help organise transport. They make a great coffee so ask at reception. I regularly enjoy the Cafe Latte, while our friends the Americano. While toilet rolls are not in the Hotel room, just ask at reception and they will provide one for you. Price is really affordable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have been staying at this hotel many times. They have added a new wing which compares favourably with much more expensive hotels. Good staff, good owner, clean and it all works!! Not too common in Asai

Room Tip: Does not matter all good in new wing
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is nice in the town center of Banthay Mean Chey province. The price is also more cheaper than its neighborhood. The room is medium size which easy fit for fourth people, clean & tidy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I stayed in Botoum 3 days ago. Staff is really welcoming and did their best to accommodate me. It is not every where in Vietnam I received the same welcome. Impossible to rent a motorbike in the city to go to visit Banteay Chhmar so the Manager found me a TukTuk to bring me there. I was there on Chinese New Year day and Apparently Cambodian people celebrate it so it was not easy to find but he managed to do so.
Price is really affordable for the quality compare to other place like Siem Reap.

Room Tip: No possibility go Bike/Scooter/Motorbike rental in the whole City.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Choung S, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear Sir,

Warmest greeting from Botoum Hotel.

Many thanks for selecting our Hotel for your holiday.

We are really happy to serve all of our guests.

All the best wish to you and your families.

Thanks and best regards,
Owner

Been to Botoum Hotel? Share your experiences!