All reviews room was clean the owner in town many times great value for money store our bikes the bus ac wifi mattress dana
Reviewed December 18, 2016

This is our third visit to this hotel and we highly recommend it. We are always greeted with a warm welcome and a cold bottle of water, which is wonderful after a cycling to get here. The rooms are clean and well appointed with fan or A/C, fridge, Hot water, comfy beds and a balcony to sit and enjoy a cool drink. The hotel is set back from the road which helps decrease noise from Hwy #6. They also have a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. We would come again if passing this way.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
BotoumHotel, Owner at Botoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Many thank for your review and comments. So sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try my best to improve my service.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. We stayed for one night and got a really lovely welcome from the staff. Rooms are clean and basic but have everything you need. Good and easy to find location. Very nice breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I regularly stay at this Hotel when in Sisophon on business. The Hotel rooms are clean, the staff are friendly and nothing is too difficult when you need help with anything and Reception staff speak english. While it does not have a restaurant, it is within easy walking distance to Phkay Proek Restaurant or the reception staff will help organise transport. They make a great coffee so ask at reception. I regularly enjoy the Cafe Latte, while our friends the Americano. While toilet rolls are not in the Hotel room, just ask at reception and they will provide one for you. Price is really affordable.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel many times. They have added a new wing which compares favourably with much more expensive hotels. Good staff, good owner, clean and it all works!! Not too common in Asai

Room Tip: Does not matter all good in new wing
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is nice in the town center of Banthay Mean Chey province. The price is also more cheaper than its neighborhood. The room is medium size which easy fit for fourth people, clean & tidy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends