“New Quay Ireland restaurant”

Linnane's Lobster Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in New Quay
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant/bar in small village. New owners Mark and Connor are very sociable and great to talk to. Amazing seafood and soups. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Excellent oystrs, nice location, basic restaurant but service was not very welcoming, probably would not revisit

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We called into the pub while touring around one very wet day. What a delight it was. The food was excellent. My partner had salmon with pasta which was so nice that what she did not finish I had to. I had baked salmon with potato and a lovely selection of vegetables, equally delicious. I have to say that I am a Guinness drinker and the pint I had with my meal was one of the best pints I have had in a long time.
Friendly staff and the owner was also very friendly and nice to talk to. A place I would recommend highly and when passing again we will call in, if only for the great Guinness.
Dom.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We were there on a Tuesday night, and there was no trouble getting a table despite the restaurant having been well reviewed in the weekend magazine of The Irish Times just the Saturday before. At sunset, the evocative setting on its pat malone is mouth-watering. The food (Oysters, crab claws, slab of cod, seafood chowder) was richly rewarding, well complemented by a fiano wine from Puglia and easy-going n efficient service. This place is so fair dinkum, it hurts. A treasure.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

A group of six had a meal there last week. The food was simply amazing from the Seafood chowder, mussells, to the Seafood platter. The service was excellent and the views from the restaurant looking out onto the bay awesome.The prices are reasonable and the portions more than adequate. GO THERE!