“Nice Little Place ”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in New Quay
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place along a river. I had the steak it was really good. It was cool to watch the tide change by a meter while we ate.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Yum yum yum!

There was a group of 6 of us and we shared 12 oysters to start with. This sounds stingy and I thought so at the beginning I will admit, especially when the the oysters were bloody amazing. So delightfully fresh and plump, lovely. I could have eaten a dozen myself easily.

We each had a seafood platter. I think a lot of people share this but we are all quite fulsome (read greedy) lads so we had one each. It was lovely. Clams, smoked salmon, an enormous amount of crab, mussels and salad - oh, and crab claws, I can't forget them. Order this, just order it.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The food and service were excellent! I was treated to the best Seafood Platter I’ve had in years. It really shows up Morans of the Weir. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant/bar in small village. New owners Mark and Connor are very sociable and great to talk to. Amazing seafood and soups. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent oystrs, nice location, basic restaurant but service was not very welcoming, probably would not revisit