“Another excellent meal ”

Linnane's Lobster Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in New Quay
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Great to find Linnanes open in November when some other places had closed for the season. As always, the food and service was excellent. It was quite busy on a Saturday evening so I'd recommend making a reservation, although you can always wait at the bar for a table to free up.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Out in the country,what a really lovely place to eat.Looking out onto the water,but if you want a sea view you would want to reserve a table.Its mostly fish dishes but there is also meat dishes.I had the fillet of salmon & it was fabulous.My Friend had the fish platter-you would want to like mussels & clams ( I don’t), smoked salmon,prawns,crab claws & crab meat,it looked delicious.Staff were excellent.And the price was very reasonable.The place was very busy.Would definitely go back.Its a place you would either know how to get to or like me I would google map it.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice place along a river. I had the steak it was really good. It was cool to watch the tide change by a meter while we ate.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Yum yum yum!

There was a group of 6 of us and we shared 12 oysters to start with. This sounds stingy and I thought so at the beginning I will admit, especially when the the oysters were bloody amazing. So delightfully fresh and plump, lovely. I could have eaten a dozen myself easily.

We each had a seafood platter. I think a lot of people share this but we are all quite fulsome (read greedy) lads so we had one each. It was lovely. Clams, smoked salmon, an enormous amount of crab, mussels and salad - oh, and crab claws, I can't forget them. Order this, just order it.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

The food and service were excellent! I was treated to the best Seafood Platter I’ve had in years. It really shows up Morans of the Weir. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank Richard K