“I absolutely LOVE everything about this community cafe.”
Review of Community SOUL

Community SOUL
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Wallasey
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: A Christian & Community Project run by a team of trained barista volunteers. Serving popular espresso based coffee, loose leaf teas, homemade soup, freshly made sandwiches, filled croissants, and fresh, home baked cakes. Known for our 'melt in mouth' Cornish Cream Scones, with jam and clotted cream. We also sell handmade jewellery & crafts. We run a weekly programme of events including: crafts, chess club, knitting, live music and open mic nights. Also with disabled access and baby changing.
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I've been here several times - it is on my doorstep, which I am delighted about because it is unsurpassed in Wirral. The service is wonderful and friendly. Every time you come here you are greeted warmly by the LOVELY volunteer staff. The food is quite simply divine. The homemade soup is the nicest I've ever had, whatever sort it happens to be. And the cakes!! Oh the cakes. Just try one of the gluten free brownies or the scones. You'll be spoilt for every other cafe on the Wirral! Community Soul deserves every plaudit going. Thank you for providing such a warm and inviting community hub for Wallasey Village.

1  Thank vintagecentral

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great Barista for coffee and a nice omelette Perfect start to the day with nice friendly staff and atmosphere

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We visit every Friday for a quick lunch. Our time us limited to 45 minutes the staff are friendly and welcoming. We always have the same lunch it's just a break from our busy work load to forget and feel normal. Just time to chill and refuel and catch up with my dear colleague.

2  Thank Ness M
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I visited Community Soul this afternoon for a late lunch. From the minute I walked through the door I was struck by the relaxed atmosphere and community feel of the place. The two ladies behind the counter were welcoming and polite. It was a lovely sunny day so I was able to eat in the very pleasant sun trap garden out the back. I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich which was delicious and accompanied by an equally delicious side salad, coleslaw and hand cooked crisps. I just couldn't resist so I also had a coffee and a fantastic piece of victoria sponge which was DELICIOUS!!!!! All of this yummy food cost just over £10.00 so the prices are very reasonable also.
All in all Community Soul is Superb and you won't be disappointed if you decide to give it a visit

1  Thank moorsey21
Reviewed May 27, 2018

A wonderful place for a coffee and chat or to do a workshop with Coral or for a game of chess with friends. Food is good too. Mainly staffed by amazing volunteers.

2  Thank Salsagill