“Beautiful food as always. ”

Best Indian, JazBa Bar & Spice Grill,
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Heywood
Price range: US$15 - US$103
Description: Greater Manchester's Best Indian Bar and Spice Grill Restaurant by International Awarding Chef Farooq Ahmed
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say? We love this place and it never disappoints. The food is spectacular and the staff are lovely. There are dishes that are unique to the restaurant and well worth a try.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a last minute meal out tonight, and myself and my mum decided on our favourite Indian restaurant. We didn’t book, but as ever it wasn’t a problem, despite being very busy.
Service was second to none, and the food as always was perfect. Seriously, nothing is too much trouble for the staff.
I can’t recommend this highly enough, if you’re looking for a friendly greeting and very tasty food.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

I expected better than the service I received to be honest it was okay but not all that.
I went due to the raving reviews but they not realistic and felt as if they were boosted.

the food was subpar.
the service was ok.
I went on the website and there website half didn't exist.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely cracking meal, highly recommended! Will definitely be back. Very helpful service. Excellent attention to detail in the cooking and presentation.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Went out in couples me and my husband, my brother and his partner. Food was lovely as always. Although it was a very busy night. The owner still managed too make time to come and talk to us. We all enjoyed our meal and gins.