“Delicious Vegetable Chow Mein”

Hoya's Cantonese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Heywood
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family owned business in the heart of Heywood. We serve tasty and contemporary Cantonese meals all freshly cooked and made to order.
Reviewed June 29, 2018

I ordered the vegetable chow mein, this is my standard order when ordering from a chinese restaurant and although I enjoy it i am usually left with that familar sluggish greasy feeling you have when eating take out food. However the chow mein dish at Hoya's didn't do that at all, it was delicious and fresh and was not oily in the slightest. I loved it!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe I have driven past this place and never stopped to go in. Now I’ve been I’ll be going back.
The food was excellent and the service perfect. After we’d finished the manager came over and had a good chat with us, she made us both feel right at home.
Lovely atmosphere and great food. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Great food and people, service was outstanding. Highly recommend Hoyas in Heywood you should visit!.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Tried the takeaway sliced beef with ginger & spring onions today and it was probably the best Chinese take away I've ever had. Such a great flavoured sauce enhanced by plenty of ginger. Excellent egg fried rice as well. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited on 31st May my husband 2 daughters and their partners. We chose the set menu where you have a choice of up to 5 starters and a choice of main meal. The food was great, we had chance to try a variety of dishes at a responsible cost and the service was great and the staff were very friendly. Will definitely be going back