“Up liftment for the Soul”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bluebells just coming up 28th March
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Msred77
London, United Kingdom
“Up liftment for the Soul”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We needed a break away from the children, away from the day to day hustle and bustle of London life. We wanted comfort and privacy, nature and beauty.

I came across this website that boasted everything I wanted, the PRIVATE aspect rang bells for me, the pictures confirmed what I was reading.... I went ahead and booked in the old fashioned way, The wonderful human being to accompany you on your journey to attaining bliss is called Hannah.. Hannah is an amazing host that goes above and beyond to assure you have everything you need, she thought of Everything, my partner and I wanted for nothing!

Our stay was so comfortable, private and intimate. Through the hut windows the carpet of Bluebells that dressed the ground was simply breath taking, the baby rabbits I would glimpse and even the pheasant that strolled passed our hut... just added to the awesomeness.

We will be visiting this little piece of unspoiled pleasure again very soon

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The log fire
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing