All reviews wedding venue ceremony room wedding breakfast perfect wedding day bridal suite guests commented on how wedding coordinator evening party evening reception roll top bath french doors luxury room evening buffet sunday lunch lovely hotel full english following morning
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I had an early business appointment in Leeds and my wife and I stayed at Woodlands the night before. Had a very pleasant dinner in the restaurant. Breakfast in the room was very good too.
The room was comfortable and well appointed. Looked like it had been recently decorated. Big bath and very good shower. Bed very comfortable.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. Very good value.
Would certainly stay again.

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

Had a great stay here last time but this time I was put into a tiny room and when I mentioned it to the reception she changed my room to a similar size! But slightly nicer....such a shame as I travel here on business every month but will think twice about rebooking and being placed in a shoe box.

If booking for business and traveling single...be aware!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Emily W, Manager at Woodlands Hotel Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. As we are a boutique hotel all the rooms are of different size. The evening you stayed with us we were fully booked and moved you to the best available room at that time, I do apologise if this did not meet expectations.
If you would like to stay again please contact the reservations manager (rebecca.gledhill@woodlandsleeds.com) directly and she will ensure you are allocated the best available room

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night whilst on business.
Staff were efficient and very helpful. Very lovely people from reception to cleaners.
Room was excellent. Well equipped and spotless.
Food was reasonably priced and of very good quality.
Wouldn't want to fault the hotel at all. Will certainly return.

1  Thank ZZR1400lad
Reviewed January 17, 2016

Stayed here for a couple of nights. Staff were very friendly and the room although quite small was tastefully decorated and had a comfortable bed.
The bathroom was strange in that it had a very deep bath which was great to bathe in but a bit of a nightmare to get in and out of. I am 6ft but had difficulty with the climb esp when wet!
My only gripe was that my room was not made up, Probably in part because I was in and out most of the day. Hence I didnt complain at check out.
That aside I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Family boxing day lunch, the venue is lovely. The food was exceptional for the price, £29 for a 3 course meal. Great quality food and choice, also the portions were a good size. The dining room was a good size giving lots of room to each party. The down side was the staff, customer service and attention to detail were lacking. When we arrived we were shown to the bar for pre-drinks, unfortunately there was no bar staff for a long period leaving us just to hang about. None of the staff were attentive, and they all came across abrupt, which is disappointing as the venue and food are to a high standard.

Date of stay: December 2015