Review Highlights
Very recommendable!!

Irene is a very kind and highly professional tutor! At first we were a little unsure, if we should... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2016
Morits M
Still in my top 5

When we travelled around the world 3 years ago we stopped in Padangbai to do some diving (fun for... read more

Reviewed June 22, 2016
Kirk_Hammett
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

I had a rather negative experience getting my Padi Open water certificate the week before and was looking for someone to do a follow up dive with who would be attentive and professional. Jrene was fantastic. She gave me very useful constructive feedback about my diving and restored my confidence. The two dives we did in padangbai were really fun and afterward Jrene spent time explaining the marine life we had seen with pictures and names, which makes the experience even richer. She is honest, helpful and conscientious about her role as a diving instructor and just a great, authentic and friendly person. Highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

We just decided to learn diving there before we went to Bali. And didn't regret it. Irene is very nice and uncomplicated. The staff is as nice as well.
Greetings to her.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Dirk K
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Irene was recommended from the people at Blue Lagoon where I was staying and I couldn't have been more pleased. We exchanged emails before the trip and had everything setup for morning following my arrival. I was only diving a few days so I used her rental gear and everything performed fine. It was important to me to maximize my dive time and minimize my non-dive time so I could spend it with my travel companion. This was a great personalized operation for that and I was very happy with my decision. Irene is swiss born but has been in Bali for over a decade and is a wealth of knowledge. She was a great dive master and I would be happy to dive with her again. I have 22 years diving under my belt but she would be wonderful for experienced or beginning divers.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank StephenH521
Reviewed August 18, 2015

A wonderfull instructor and a great friend, alitle strict but always helping, interesting to learn from. She did the final test with me and now i am an open water diver.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Andreijepsen
Reviewed March 22, 2015

To dive with her is really a great thing! She's telling you so many interesting and important things around the underwaterworld and diving! I've never been dinving with a better divebase!
I did my Rescue Course with her last year and now I'm doing my Divemaster for sure with her as well. Thank you so much for everything!

Date of experience: March 2015