“Very recommendable!!”
Review of 4Fundiving-Bali

4Fundiving-Bali
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Padangbai
More attraction details
Owner description: Swiss owned dive center. We offer individual, ecological adjusted diving in small groups with maximum 4 divers to one divemaster or instructor. Relaxed learning without pressure of time for all SSI and PADI dive courses. Our dive equipment is new: dive jackets with integrated weights pockets and all tanks with DIN and INT-adapters.
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Irene is a very kind and highly professional tutor! At first we were a little unsure, if we should do the open water diver course, but after a few minutes talking, Irene convinced us easily, alone because she's still having this enthusiasm for diving after many years of experience. We had three very delightful days, in total 4 dives with a remarkable density of fish species, and also interesting stories out of Irenes life.
Don't hesitate!

Date of experience: August 2016

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

When we travelled around the world 3 years ago we stopped in Padangbai to do some diving (fun for me, OpenWater for my gf).
Over all those years in between we often remembered our time we had with Jrene and we were a bit anxious when we returned this year if our memories have tricked us or not, since we have seen some other great diving locations and dive-shops since then (like Fidji, Hawaii, GBR, Red Sea, Oman, Mediterranian etc.).
It was far away from any frustration. Jrene, her team and the underwater scenery of Bali all could keep up to our expectations and outperform many of them.
We had an excellent time with a lot of diving and we have seen many different dive-spot which all had been a bit different. So no boredom there!
Since we have been the only group we enjoyed almost all of our dives in a group of 3 which was awesome since we could look at things closely if we liked to.

If you plan to come diving in the eastern part of Bali get in contact with Jrene and you will not regret it. Of course this also applies to dive-certifications since small groups equals more fun:-) (we did our deep speciality and felt always very save while doing it)

We hope, that we will come back.

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Three years ago I first came to Padangbai and did my OWD with Jrene, which was the most perfect start into my life as a diver. Now, roughly 100 dives later and currently trainig to become a Dive Master, I came back for another week of fantastic diving with her.
And again, what a great experience this was! Jrene made sure to tailor the choice of dive spots and activities exactly to our very needs and wishes - this being the big advantage of a small dive school, where you are an individual and not just one diver in a huge group.
She organized dive trips to Tulamben and the Manta Point just off Nusa Penida, and also took us to great dive spots around Padangbai.
Every one of the dive sites we saw was just amazing and each one special in its own way.
Jrene takes the time to give you a clear and thourough briefing before the dive, so you know exactly what to expect, and also sits down with you after the dive to discuss what you have seen and naming all the amazing underwater creatures that she showed you during the dive.
No matter if you are a beginner or experienced diver - diving with 4fundiving Bali will definitely be an unforgettable experience and we alte already looking forward to coming back!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank jx81
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

My friends recommended Jrene as a dive master for the Open Water Diving course.
I couldn't be happier with my start into the diving world! Jrene is a really passionate diver and a really good teacher. She explains every step of the diving sport in a comprehensive and easy way. I had such a good time diving with her as you can really feel that she loves, what she is doing. She showed me so many interesting sites (fishes, coral reefs, snails, turtles etc.) underwater.
I highly recommend Jrene to anybody who wants to learn how to dive.
Definitely coming back to Padangbai! :)

Date of experience: March 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

I had a rather negative experience getting my Padi Open water certificate the week before and was looking for someone to do a follow up dive with who would be attentive and professional. Jrene was fantastic. She gave me very useful constructive feedback about my diving and restored my confidence. The two dives we did in padangbai were really fun and afterward Jrene spent time explaining the marine life we had seen with pictures and names, which makes the experience even richer. She is honest, helpful and conscientious about her role as a diving instructor and just a great, authentic and friendly person. Highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2016