“Great beach atmosphere”

Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open atmosphere on the beach. Indoor/outdoor seating. Great food & happy hour specials. Live entertainment Thursday-Sunday. Join us for some awesome food & drinks! We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Fun open air restaurant. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but we went for dinner. Great band playing that Wednesday night. I had the flying fish tacos for dinner and it came with a side of rice & beans. Meal was delicious! I ordered the Shipwreck to drink. It was a little too sweet for me, almost syrupy. They were super busy but service was quick.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stopped here for dessert on our way home from dinner in West Palm Beach. And, I really wanted a tshirt as I loved the logo. We sat outside where they had live music playing. Our intent was a drink and dessert and then back tot he hotel. Service was incredibly slow for everything. There were three desserts ordered ... key lime cheesecake, banana split cheesecake and a plain cheesecake. The key lime did not have any lime flavor and both that and the plain cheesecake had a 'cheddar' cheese taste to them. The banana split one was the best option. Based on this experience, we opted to not try for any other meals while on the island.

1  Thank luvvy_22
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here on my way back home and it was packed. The food is great nice atmosphere, there was a man playing music outside. Prices are fair , the food plates are huge. I was to eat an appetizer only. I got a Hibiscus Margarita and A chicken quesadilla. Everything was good.

Zach S, Guest Relations Manager at Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed everything so much! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Dinner here on Sunday March 11. Party of 6, kids, grandparents, wife and me. We were seated at one of the outside tables on the sidewalk area. Had to deal with a biker gang driving up and down the street, finally parking and making a big show, loud and obnoxious. Kids were scared. This is not the restaurant's fault, but I would highly recommend not sitting outside here if you don't like loud cars, people smoking, lots of foot traffic, and noise. This is a public beach area, and there is a lot of loitering, cruising, and frankly sketchy people around this area.

Next, the service was flat terrible. The waitress had little interest in helping us and we had to go find her for refills, ordering, and the check. We're not high maintenance but this gal clearly was not worried about waiting on us.

Lastly, the server tried to carry all of our food out at one time, and dropped a lot of it on the ground. Once we finally got everything remade, the fries were limp and awful, and burger was way undercooked. I will say my fried shrimp was very good.

Overall, a real bad experience and there are just way too many better places to spend your money.

1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

The Cuban sandwich was delicious! So was the Lobster Mac and Cheese. We enjoyed our dinner with live music on the patio.