“Excellent food & beautiful view”
Review of Le Maquis

Le Maquis
Reserve with
Le Maquis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

A hidden gem with excellent food: fresh and sophisticated seafood and much more. Get a table on the terrace to enjoy the view. Definitely worth a try. It's a bit on the side and hence missed by the crowds.

Félicitations pour le chef!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What a nice restaurant. The food was amazing. We had the tuna tartare and cheese croquettes as a starter. Both were lovely! As a main corse we had the risotto and pork. We loved it. The restaurant is a little more expensive than most restaurants in Porto, so it's especially recommended for people who appreciate fine dining. So if you are looking for special food and a romantic night out, this is the place.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch at Le Maquis purely by chance during our motorcycle tour of Corsica and it was our best (of many excellent) meals on Corsica. We had fantastic fish dishes followed by a strawberry desert which came in 3 of these dishes - sadly we ate two before I realized I needed a photo. Wonderful food fantastic chef!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

it was an amazing experience. I enjoyed the view and of course the meal. My favourite was the lobsters. The service was very satisfying, I cannot wait to go back! You are not in Corsica if you don't visit this amazing restaurant.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic doesn't begin to describe this place. The food is of incredible quality, the seafood - especially good. The dessert was a work of art, the staff very friendly and helpful, and perhaps the best pina colada I've ever had, with their own secret twist. Cannot recommend it enough, if you're in corsica you should eat here.