Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful !

We choose to spend our day in Agay while doing an adventure quest from Esterel Aventures and we... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
LEMAN C
Mum's birthday

Was great but a bit more off road would make it even betterVery nice staff, specialy the elder guy... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed August 27, 2018
clemjac
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Agay
from US$55.49
More Info
from US$160.69
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Lots of fun fun outdoor stuff to do. Buggy rides are super. The places to hike are beautiful and well worth the effort

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank kipsterOrmondBeach
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Just had visit from California. They were surpriced how many things you can do here. All watersport, walking, hiking, running and biking. And don't forget the very beautiful surroundings.. W e went swimming. Oh, ocean here is much warmer than Pacific... Come along to Frejus and Saint Raphael...

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2015

Firstly, if I had known what the buggy ride was really about - I never would have done it. Eek! But, looking back at the how exhilirating and breathtaking and fun it all was - I'm so glad I did! I didn't realize just how ragged some of the terrain would be, or how fast the buggies would go, or how winding the roads - but all of this made for such an exciting escapade with charming guides, a super friendly group and the most stunning coast line I think I have ever seen along La Corniche d'Or. There is no better way to discover the hard-to-reach bits of St. Raphael and the cheeky charm of the guides made it one of my best experience in a weekend of non-stop highlights. Try it!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Well balanced/interesting tour. Also kept up good spirit even though second half of tour we got heavy rain shower.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had some trouble with the lock of the bike we rented. Instead of charging it directly on our deposit, the staff let us borrow a scooter to drive around and try to fix the lock (which we managed to do for free at a nearby boat repair shop for free).

Date of experience: June 2013