“Aquatic Treasure Hunt - Fun activity for children and teenagers.”
Review of Esterel Aventures

Esterel Aventures
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Agay
More attraction details
Owner description: Spécialized in leisure activities for groups and tourists. We suggest you Buggy rides: along the red rocks to discover beautiful coves and off road at the entrance of the Estérel Massif. Treasure hunt for adults and family to discover Agay playing all together. Guided Moutain bike tour
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Nice fast boat comfortable enough for such an activity. We were expecting something more exciting for the treasure hunt... it turned out the puzzles were too easy and more suitable for children and teenagers. Nevertheless, we had an enjoyable half day out at sea visiting the beautiful Esterel.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We had the buggy tour with my friends last week, time well spent - big time! The tour lets you discover Agay and its bay in a pretty adventurous way. One part on the mountain, and the other one alongside the sea, with a wonderful stop in a cove. The team is fantastic!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Lots of fun fun outdoor stuff to do. Buggy rides are super. The places to hike are beautiful and well worth the effort

1  Thank kipsterOrmondBeach
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Just had visit from California. They were surpriced how many things you can do here. All watersport, walking, hiking, running and biking. And don't forget the very beautiful surroundings.. W e went swimming. Oh, ocean here is much warmer than Pacific... Come along to Frejus and Saint Raphael...

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Firstly, if I had known what the buggy ride was really about - I never would have done it. Eek! But, looking back at the how exhilirating and breathtaking and fun it all was - I'm so glad I did! I didn't realize just how ragged some of the terrain would be, or how fast the buggies would go, or how winding the roads - but all of this made for such an exciting escapade with charming guides, a super friendly group and the most stunning coast line I think I have ever seen along La Corniche d'Or. There is no better way to discover the hard-to-reach bits of St. Raphael and the cheeky charm of the guides made it one of my best experience in a weekend of non-stop highlights. Try it!