What can I say about owners and service? Service was excellent. People very friendly and helpful. Owners husband and wife went out of their way to help us, staring with recommendations for places to visit and restaurants to eat.
We traveled with a 2 other couples and stayed here for 4 nights in May 2015. This Chateau was beautiful, with beautiful garden and large pool. The room was excellent spacious, clean and comfortable with extremely large king-size bed with French doors opening onto a terrace with a garden/courtyard view. And since we had 3 couples they gave us all rooms next to each other coming out on the same terrace. One night we had a dinner at Chateau and the food was excellent with excellent service. For other night we asked the owner to recommend some good restaurants in the area and his recommendation was great. We travel a lot to different countries and I have to say this was a great trip with excellent hotels, great food and very helpful and friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Since ancient times, the "Hôtellerie du Château de Floure" has been acknowledged for its tranquillity, its conviviality and its serenity. Let yourself fall under the spell of the discrete charm of this residence of Exception. The gardens have regained their splendour from yesteryear, the guest rooms have successfully maintained the warmth of this castle loaded with history, and the fare blends freedom and gastronomy in tribute of the "Dead Poet". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotellerie du Chateau de Floure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotellerie Du Chateau De Floure Hotel Floure
- Chateau De Floure Carcassonne
- Chateau De Floure Hotel Carcassonne