“Holiday dinner ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Starting May 15th we are open from 11 to 22.30
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We come here since 4 years and have to say that quality and service stays as first visit. It’s just amazing that restaurants keeping their staff over 4 years the same and all staff w/o no exceptions are provided an excellent service and friendly environment over that time. Today had hamburgers and we both agreed that these burgers are one of our best have over years. We will come back as in past years. It’s amazing restaurant with super boss and excellent staff.

Date of visit: November 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

“Holiday dinner ”

Dear Juergen, it was nice to meet you and your nice wife again after these years. We at EAT love returning guests and I as owners love my faithful amazing staff as much as you. Thank you for your visit and taking the time to write about your visit here at EAT. We hope to see you again soon and wish you a nice holiday and welcome back !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,922)

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a double blue cheese burger and it was up there with the best I’ve ever had (possibly the best). Considered the place to be very good value considering the quality of the food. I ordered a mohito for 99THB and it was also very good quality, very nice. I’ll be going back for a steak!

Date of visit: October 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

“Burger is outstanding”

We at EAT thank you humbly for your fine judgment about us. The Burgers are amazing just as you say. Now I'm excited about what you will say about our beef. Our Wagyu entrecote ribeye and Wagyu flank steak are my favorite and offcuse our Chatubriand.We hope that we will see you again soon and wish you a nice holiday.Welcome back !!!

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

We received a very warm welcome when we entered the restaurant. It was very busy so I would recommend booking a table. I ordered the double beef burger with blue cheese and it was unbelievable. So tender. Great atmosphere and the house mojito was 99baht and was delicious.

“An absolute must...”

Dear Emma thank you for your fine judgment and taking the time to write a few lines about us here at TP. We are so excited about all the nice guests who just do this. It helps us incredibly much and gives us extra power to perform even more and better. Thanks again and welcome back to us !!!

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Food for all the family from excellent burgers to lamb shank to steak and surf’n’turf
They key to good steaks is the meat and they have the correct cuts buttery soft, full of flavour and seasoned and cooked to perfection
We were delighted on our previous visit 3 years ago and hoped for similar quality this time. We were not disappointed and had a great evening. Looking forward already to our next visit

Perfect meat

Thank you for your visit and amazing review. We love returning guests and do everything in our power to make it end in this way. Quality pays off and we know that. There are no shortcuts to success. Thanks again see you on Saturday I think it was if I'm right !!

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing short of amazing!! The staff greet you with a warm welcome, they are fun and speak excellent English. The food was excellent. Even by Australian standards. I have already recommended this place to friends and will be back here next trip. Well done!

Date of visit: October 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

“Amazing. Must do! ”

We at EAT would like to express my gratitude for your amazing judgment about us. I am incredibly proud of my staff. According to me, the best in Phuket. Working as a team and loving their workplace is the right medicine for success. Service is not out job ... Its our pleasure. We welcome you back when you visit Karon beach next time. Keep it so good until then and thanks again for taking the time to write here at TP.