“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Starting May 15th we are open from 11 to 22.30
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant based on the trip advisor rating and it was well justified, food was excellent quick service friendly staff, only way we got there was by tuk tuk which was 200 bhati still worth the visit

Date of visit: November 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Excellent food

Hello and thank you for your fine review. It would be fun to know why it became a # # # # and not full pot. Hope it was not because you had to take a tuk tuk .. We hope to get back to you and wish you a nice holiday..

Team EAT

Write a ReviewReviews (1,923)

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Guys! This one honestly caught me off guard. I love and trust Trip Advisor for all things so I knew it would be an amazing spot based on its #1 ranking. But WOW. The food is second to none. The service is SUPERIOR. The entire team here is special. You can tell they are bought into being amazing for every person who visits. The owner came over and sat and talked for about half an hour. This review won’t do it the justice it deserves. THIS IS A MUST DO! Hands down the best food and service I’ve had in Thailand!

Date of visit: November 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

“ BEST FOOD AND AMAZING SERVICE!”

We at EAT thank you humbly for your absolutely amazing review of us. We are a team a team with the same goal. We just want to try to be the best. Quality versus price with a personalized service. Just as our description is our goal every day every week. It was great nice to meet you and chat a little. We hope to see you again soon and to have a wonderful holiday ... Soon you will be home with the house full of kids again;) Thanks again and welcome back !!!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Ive traveled the world and eaten in thousands of pubs and restaurants and nothing comes close to this place. The customer service is outstanding, the staff are soo friendly and happy to have a chat and give you recommendations.

And the food, WOW! The best meal I’ve ever eaten. I had the lobster and my partner had the wagyu which was cooked to perfection. The food is soo tasty and fresh.

We also enjoyed their amazing cocktails and their wide selection of beers.

Thank you to all the amazing staff for making our night so enjoyable and to the owner who truly has a passion for delivering gold star customer service and food quality.

This place is a must to visit in Phuket, you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: November 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Best dining experience EVER !!

Dear Kayla, it was a pleasure to have you as guests in our restaurant. We love happy nice people and it reflects on me and all my amazing staff who just want to perform more and better each time. We love what we do. Service is not our job ... Its out'r pleasure ... We hope to see you again soon and wish you a nice, happy holiday. Welcome back to us at EAT. Greet your husband swell !!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We come here since 4 years and have to say that quality and service stays as first visit. It’s just amazing that restaurants keeping their staff over 4 years the same and all staff w/o no exceptions are provided an excellent service and friendly environment over that time. Today had hamburgers and we both agreed that these burgers are one of our best have over years. We will come back as in past years. It’s amazing restaurant with super boss and excellent staff.

“Holiday dinner ”

Dear Juergen, it was nice to meet you and your nice wife again after these years. We at EAT love returning guests and I as owners love my faithful amazing staff as much as you. Thank you for your visit and taking the time to write about your visit here at EAT. We hope to see you again soon and wish you a nice holiday and welcome back !!!

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a double blue cheese burger and it was up there with the best I’ve ever had (possibly the best). Considered the place to be very good value considering the quality of the food. I ordered a mohito for 99THB and it was also very good quality, very nice. I’ll be going back for a steak!

Date of visit: October 2018
Christer L, Ägare at EAT. bar & grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

“Burger is outstanding”

We at EAT thank you humbly for your fine judgment about us. The Burgers are amazing just as you say. Now I'm excited about what you will say about our beef. Our Wagyu entrecote ribeye and Wagyu flank steak are my favorite and offcuse our Chatubriand.We hope that we will see you again soon and wish you a nice holiday.Welcome back !!!