2,325 results
All reviews water taxi emperor divers animation team marsa alam every hour shark bites dive centre nubian style special thanks diving holiday great holiday nice beach half board pasta fish boats memo
Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

Best vacation ever . I loved it here so much. It has nice pool a nice parties and dancing shows of all kinds. The sea is beautiful and the water is amazing I had a nice day there at the sea. The food at the restaurant is awesome it was so delicious.The drinks also is amazing and the animation team are so friendly and fun

1  Thank Sarah K
MaherSyam, Front Office Manager at Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2016

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services. I am glad that you and your better half felt pampered
At Marina Lodge Port Ghalib hotel, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

It's a really nice place to rest your mind from your daily routien , food is good .people are friendly . Beach is big sandi with clear water.room alwayes clean The animation staff are really friendly with guests and they got a lot of activties to try it also alot of fun in the shows.;-) <3

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Omar E

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

The pool is amazing and the rooms, the bar is also good the drinks are cool, the house keeping is good and I had such amazing days here the reception was good the show was so cool and the break dance is amazing

1  Thank Fatma S

Amazing place
Nice animation team
Wonderful in any thing
Marina Lodge is the best choice to spend a nice holiday
Also the food is very good
And the drinks I liked so much
The relaxation and the views of the hotel

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joky A

Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

I went to marina lodge with my family we have a 3 childrens first of all I would like to mention the best animation team for carrying about my childrens and entertainment them and I loved the diving and the snorkeling on the beach also I loved the food and the drinks
Next holiday will be in marina lodge no where else

1  Thank samehelmsrye

Dear Valued Guest,
We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services. I am glad that you felt pampered we are extremely delighted to have you as an “Guest” For Marina Lodge At Port Ghalib Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.