All reviewsafternoon teafour poster bedold housedining roomperfect venuefirst classspecial thanksno fusswonderful weddingwedding mealbeautiful groundsfood was wonderfulhigh standardsconesexclusive useevening dinnerlamb
Reviewed October 8, 2017

First of all: we will come back as soon as possible. Absolutly nice castle and parc. One of my best whiskey ever (clan denny 20 years). The cook should be a genius. All rooms are very beautiful. Thanks at everyone there....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Neil R, Owner at Raemoir House, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Hi mAtHiAs2014,
A somewhat belated thank you for the review posted on TripAdvisor, it was a pleasure to meet you all and, if you are ever in the area again, we would be delighted to see you.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We spend two lovely nights at the Raemoir House.

Like in every high class boutique hotel we were already expected upon check in and got a nice tour through the house.

Its restored with some much love to detail.
The rooms very well appointed have a high standard.

Customer care obviously comes at high priority, since the hotel offers everything from concierge service to 24/7 room service.

We had dinner there both nights and where delighted by the upscale cuisine and service.

I would consider myself as foodie and was very pleased with creativity and execution of the dishes.

Same for the very delicious breakfast!

A special thanks to Iain the Manger and Nico the nice waitress who made our stay to something special!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Neil R, Owner at Raemoir House, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Hi lh91lh,
Thank you very much for the review of your recent experience at Raemoir, I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed it so much and will ensure your comments are passed on to all the staff.
I understand you were off on the whisky trail then over to the west coast - I hope that it all goes well and that you enjoy what Scotland has to offer.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I attended a wedding a Raemoir House in July 2017 and it was beautiful. The staff were friendly and the views and grouds are stunning. I cant wait to return for a meal with my husband or an overnight stay. The marquee was great, and the tables did not have to be moved around after the meal with was a bonus.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hi JLS90
Thank you very much for the review of your recent visit to Raemoir, I am delighted it was good to encourage you to return in future. We look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

This was a special anniversary for the S W R I organisation.A large group of women met here.The staff seemed very disorganised, they came with crisp biscuits and sandwiches then tea and coffee, there was already butter and jam on the tables so we all assumed scones would be next,however we sat and waited, tea getting cold and had to ask if there were scones, the first waitress did not know, finally they arrived but not enough for the table of 12, had to share.Some of the ladies could not eat them as there was too much raising agent. Cake stands arrived with beautiful dainty cakes,a nice variety too.
This is I hope constructive criticism.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hi CAIRNDAIE
Constructive indeed and I am genuinely grateful for it. I am not aware of any comments from the day other than favourable ones however, like everywhere else, we may miss on something at some point so I can only apologise. Your notes serve as useful reminder that there are always opportunities for us to do better. I should maybe give the staff some of that agent and see if it raises their game a bit.
I hope your experience wasn't as disappointing that you are not encouraged to visit again, let me know if you do and I shall ensure we provide everything as expected.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Same venue 30 years later. Meal for 10 with b&b. Private dinner in the garden room. Outstanding service in a 5* setting at very good value. Warm welcome from the staff and excellent dinner and breakfast. Need to book well in advance as it is often booked for "exclusive" use. It was a good wedding venue 30 years ago but now has added capacity with space for a Marquee. Hard to beat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Ian C
Thank you very much for posting a review of your recent Raemoir experience, I am delighted that you chose to come for your Pearl Anniversary and that you enjoyed it all.
I hope you might consider returning again for another one sooner than your Diamond Anniversary in another 30 years as I am not sure I'll be here then to welcome you! If I am then I will apologise now for the slower service.
Best wishes