“Fantastic Service and food”
Review of Quart Pot

Quart Pot
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Wickford
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We booked a section of the bar area for a gathering after a funeral for our family and friends. From the original inquiry and at all stages Gemma was so helpful in supplying what we wanted including vegetable meals and gluten free. Fantastic spread of food good value for money and great atmosphere. I would thoroughly recommend . Well done to all the staff.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We decided to give the quart pot a go for my dads birthday as we’d heard it had been updated. The bar staff were really friendly. Unfortunately the food was not great at all: the burgers were all over cooked with no flavour and the chips were frozen. My sweet potato fries were burnt but the beef short rib itself was nice. There was a live singer who put on a good show but the sound system needed to be changed as it was heavy on the bass and hard to hear. It got very packed in there and as a result we had people stand right behind our table. In conclusion, it’s probably better to go just for a drink and the atmosphere rather than for the food.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Came here for the first time. I had the Superfood salad and Hubby had the steak pie. Both were delicious and presented nicely and service was friendly. Good Value too. Only downside was that I was cold, the fire was not alight and I could not see any other form of heating. Felt I wanted to eat with my coat on. Other than that great!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We reserved a table for 9. The service was excellent as they already had a popular quiz night going.
The value for us was superb and the food good for a pub.
The staff that we dealt with were courteous and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble, meaning they must be happy doing their jobs.
Well done to the quart pot, we shall be returning.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Great Value on their Monday deals with half price food. The food itself was very nice and well presented. The service was good and quick considering how busy the restaurant is on a Monday. I would have given the full 5 stars but the limited range of Ales was a bit of a let down on this particular visit, but on the whole a good evening out for nice dinner at a good price.

1  Thank Rich_Roo