All reviews the river hot tub fire pit laundry room grocery store enjoyed our stay a bit annoying great spot long weekend day trip well taken care no issues loud music for sale fellow campers pop machine train tracks
Reviewed June 24, 2016

This is our first stop on our endless adventure with our travel trailer. From what I've heard, we're lucky to start off with such nice amenities. As others have mentioned, the bathrooms are so clean and well kept with music playing and heated too. The area itself is beautiful, right on the river, and very well maintained. It's obvious the owners take pride in their campgrounds, which show in the rules as well. As long as people respect the rules they've set you up, this will be a very enjoyable experience. We only planned for one night and decided to extend our stay for 1 more. We definitely recommend this place!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Journeyh
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

We spent a weekend at the Lost Lemon campground. We had reserved a site, and the reservation process (over the phone) was quick and easy. We had a site next to the river. All the hookups were well maintained and worked flawlessly. In fact, everything at the campground was immaculately maintained. The owners clearly take a great deal of pride in their place.
The only negative I can think of is that the sites are very close together, but no more so than most private campgrounds.
Marianne was very helpful and friendly upon our arrival.
It is close to town amenities (groceries, Tim Hortons etc.), but the riverfront location makes you feel like you are not in town.
We were very pleased with our brief stay, and will be back later for a longer one.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kinlochiel
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Friendly helpful staff
Beautiful clean campground
Nice big sites
Clean bathrooms, hot showers, heated outdoor pool,hot tub, lots of sites beside the river, close to shops & trails
Quiet Campground but close to everything
Playground on site

Room Tip: Campsites along the river are nice
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank donny_mel
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Worst campground ever . My mother had a stroke and on my way to hospital I called to cancel my plans obviously and they said not enough notice and charged my credit card I couldn't believe it.i have spent two summer there and this is how they treat valued customers WOW .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Beautiful setting, very well maintained campground and super clean. The owners were very generous with supplying us with water when we had trouble with the water tank in our fifth wheel. The owners take pride in the ownership of their park. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple