US$58
US$79
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$130
US$125
BCMInns - Coleman(Coleman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$114
Parkway Motel(Pincher Creek)
US$79
US$76
Blue Mountain Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
US$68
West Castle Motel(Pincher Creek)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$65
All reviewsthe riverhot tubfire pitsmall childrenenjoyed our stayday tripno worriesa bit annoyingfriendly ownerslong weekendloud musicfirst stopfellow campersrulessitescampgroundtrain
Reviewed July 18, 2016

We come to Lost Lemon every year for the Sinister 7 race. It has always been very well run and cleaner than any campsite I have been to. The hosts are very friendly and maintain a great atmosphere for families. There is a playground for kids, and a sink to do dishes in. I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Visited here with my family and the grandparents. My inlaws had an RV site and we had our tent set up a few sites down. The campground is not huge, so it's easy to walk around.
The owners take great pride in their property and it shows! The bathrooms and showers are immaculate! They clean them top to bottom every night.
The pool looked very clean and we'll maintained. It was too cold to swim, so we didn't get to check it out.
We would definitely be one back. My husband runs in the Sinister Seven, which is why we came!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I am 8 years old. First off the owners were mean. There were no trees. You had to be 16 to go in the hot tub. Lots of rules.Gravel campsite. My family and I have been to lots of campsites and this one being the worst one out of them all. The train runs rite beside the campsites and wakes ever one up.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband, two stepchildren and I stayed here with our dog during Sinister 7 weekend. I'm not surprised, but disappointed to see the negative reviews for this location due to visitors who think they are above the rules.

We had no issues with the rules in place - in fact, I think they ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone at the campground. It is nice to see a campground strictly enforcing speed limits - if you camp, you know there are always a gazillion kids (not all with great balance) roving around the parks on bicycles; speeders really irritate me. It's nice to have the park owners jacking up speeders instead of my husband and I.

The only reason this isn't a 5/5 is because of the proximity to the railway, which is quite loud.

The prices are good. It has laundry facilities, firewood. Showers are $0.25/2min. The campground is small, but nice and extremely well kept.

If you read and obey rules, I think you will enjoy your stay. If you like to cause a fuss about how you should be an exception to the rules, maybe find another place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Stayed overnight en route and it IS a wonderful, natural place by the river - which is a small river and fun to explore. Maintenance of the grounds is amazing! but the owners are the guard dogs and overly zealous - which i suppose helps maintain cleanliness. their focus appears to be just that - at the risk of losing paying customers. People definitely do NOT matter to them and they can be very very rude - a bit anal about the area considering we are there to enjoy the natural outdoors.

Room Tip: this is not a hotel. sites by the river are excellent and well maintained
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple