US$58
US$126
US$109
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe riverhot tubfire pitsmall childrenenjoyed our stayday tripno worriesa bit annoyingfriendly ownerslong weekendloud musicfirst stopfellow campersrulessitescampgroundtrain
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I m from Pakistan and i see nice clean cabin and nice mountains.
I stay in a cabin at the lost lemon campground for 3 nights in choy my stay in Blairmore, Alberta , Canada.its very nice I really enjoyed my days in cabin super I recommend to do this.
Amjad khan

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank amjad k
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We have stayed here many times. They have a couple of sites where trailers can pull in facing each other, which is great for camping with friends/relatives.

I've been in many campgrounds where people have no consideration for their fellow campers. The owners of this campground do not tolerate that kind of behavior and I greatly appreciate it.

The pool and showers are always clean. The prices the same as other campgrounds. There are lots of things to do in the area. We will continue to stay there regularly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We stayed for five nights in July 2017 and very much enjoyed our stay. The camground is quiet (except for the train that runs beside it and honks at all hours).

It is a very clean well kept campground and there are a lot of rules but if you read them before booking and know what their policies are you won't be surprised/dissapointed upon arrival.

I found it to be a kid friendly place with a small park and a strictly inforced slow speed throughout to keep the kids playing safe.

The river runs right beside the campground and some spots are riverfront sites. Many people fish right from in front of their campsites or you can go down to the entrance where there is a deeper part .

The pool is small but clean, kids under 12 were not allowed to be without supervision and no drinks allowed in pool area so that was a bit annoying because I wanted to sit and watch my daughter swim while relaxing with a drink myself. There is no gradual entry and the water was well over my 3 year olds head so not so enjoyable for her but my 9 year old loved it. The part that made me annoyed was you are expected to shower before swimming which is great, but it's only coin showers available. Hot tub is for adults only.

We had a pull through site, not very private but it was big enough to have our stuff out and a nice strip of green grass to play on. There was a fire pit but there was a fire ban. Our site was full service.

Wifi was free but in and out. Our first two days it worked perfectly in our site, then our last few days we had to walk to near the pool for it to connect.

There is a laundry facility with two washers and dryers to use. The washrooms were very clean and had two showers and two toilets. The showers are coin operated, I think .25 cents per few minutes was the charge.

There is a mini mall right across the hwy within walking distance if you are in need of anything.

We liked this place but we also knew what to expect before we arrived. The biggest downside to this place was the train blowing it's whistle during the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Moscato-Mama
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This was the first time in many years that my wife and I have gone away for the weekend in a tent. The location is conveniently located and the owners were very accommodating and friendly. I phoned prior to booking and was advised of the booking deposit, costs and cancellation policy. The campground was very clean and there were a number of campers with dogs, they all seemed content. The kids in the campground appeared to be enjoying their time there although the playground is small with limited equipment.

Room Tip: Tent sites are a reasonable size but I did notice that RV stalls are close together and there are only a few drive through stalls.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a two night reservation here. We were to check in on a Thursday. The Friday before I phoned to cancel. Circumstances beyond our control had caused us to alter our plans. They have a 7 day cancelation policy. Isn't this 7 days? Nope. They plan on charging both days to my credit card. When I mentioned that the second night was well beyond the 7 days...the owner laughed and said if it was a 2 week reservation they would charge for the entire amount! ! While I plan to visit Blairmore in three future I will NEVER give these people more money. I do not advise you chance making a reservation there!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family