Diamond Apartments(Sveti Vlas)
US$63
US$53
US$38
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$50
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$193
US$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Garden of Eden(Sveti Vlas)
US$55
US$53
US$41
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2016

I was with my family at the hotel for three weeks we spent our vacation for second year in this hotel. We like it even more than last time. The food is very tasty and varied. Every day clean towels and clean room everywhere shines. The service is a very high level. The hotel is 3 km from the center and it's very quiet. There is not a large pool but enough for the visitors. There are three bars all-inclusive and one which is payed.
Surely next year we are back there.
I want to congratulate the hotel manager Mrs. Pavlova she is everywhere and succeeds so well to organize everything in the hotel.
My wife had a birthday during our vacation and she surprised us with champagne and fruit in the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank stefan628
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Seven of us were booked into the hotel. My son had booked a 2 bedroom suite and I had booked a 1 bedroom suite. In thiers were my son,his wife, his toddler son, his wife's mother and her aunt. I had my 13 yr old grandaughter with me. They were given a double room with an additional camp bed and a cot plus the put u up sofa in the living.room. There was only one bathroom between them They changed it so my son and his family slept in the living room with the cot. My daughter in law's family felt they couldn't use the WC at night as it was off the living room. Towards the end of the holiday my daughter in law managed to get their travel rep to call. She stated that my granddaughter and I had paid for the room the rest of the family were in and my son had paid for 2 bedrooms and not 1 bedroom My daughter in law questioned this when we first arrived the hotel assured her that they had the largest suite - which was a lie. In their brochure it states they have 20 two bed suites!
The hotel is on its own there are no shops anywhere near them. There is a small supermarket on the next complex about a 15 minute walk from Caesar's Palace on the main road. There are no pavements. There are a lot of steps without handrails.
The food was only just warm and was watery and very salty, the sweet food was very sugary.
The majority of holidaymakers were Polish with a sprinkling of Russian and German

Room Tip: Lovely large room facing the sea. There are 2 blocks of suites.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dtreeby
Reviewed September 3, 2015

Very nice hotel with incredible sea-view balconies. Consists of two blocks A and B. We stays in B. Parking is available on site. We visited the hotel during the high season, so it was quite full, but they managed to find a parking spot for us. The food is very good. A lot of variety for lunch and dinner: chicken, beef, fish, pork, anything you like, a lot of salads to choose from, I have read previous reviews that said that the food was not good, so I was surprised with the variety and taste. The breakfast is also good, with lesser choices, but you will not be hungry as there was an omelet and pancake station available. Again a lot of people during high season so there was a queue at the omelet station, but it's a vacation, so we tried to take it easy. Alcohol in all inclusive package is of course local, but not bad at all. Drought bear, several cocktails to choose from, soft drinks, snacks and ice-cream available throughout the day in the lobby and on the beach bar. Beware of the "no swimming costumes" rule in the restaurant, which means you cannot just walk-in in your swimming suit, proper clothing is required (T-shirt and shorts are fine). If you are a non-smoker like us you would probably prefer to seat inside. We wanted to enjoy the view once so sat on the terrace, but got "smoked" from all directions as everybody outside was smoking enthusiastically. The rooms are very big and spacious as well as balconies. Incredible sea-view from the balcony. The beach is good. There is a paid zone (eight leva for each piece of sunbed and umbrella) and a free zone, where you can put up your own umbrella. The hotel itself has the sunbeds and umbrellas on the hotel's territory close to the beach and the beach bar as well if you prefer not to pay additionally for the sunbeds on the beach. The sea during our stay was very clear and calm, we enjoyed if very much. There are swimming pools with the incredible view towards the sea as well, but they are not heated, so for me they were quite cold. Wi-fi is available in the public areas only. The hotel itself is closer to Elenite, so if you are driving you have to get to almost end of the Sveti Vlas to get there. Overall very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with the straight sea-view as there are several rooms in block A with side sea-view.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We were on vacation with my family from 22.08.2014-28.08.2014.
From the outside the hotel looks spectacular.
There is a nice reception, nice lobby bar.
There is an outdoor pool and children's pool with small slides for children.
The playground is not nothing special, had a broken swing.
Staff was helpful and friendly.
In the restaurant cook nice. Breakfast and dinner were great, happy lunch. The drinks were terrible. I think alcohol was pouring from large tubes.
I did not like that the rooms were cleaned frequently. The sheets and blankets were not as clean. You can tell that they are laundered but worn with rust stains on them.
Very windy place. Throughout blowing.
There are only 2 elevators serving 10 floors. To go to the beach you can use the elevator and is usually a queue of waiting.
The beach and the hotel has a free zone to put your own umbrella. Is not very wide beach.
Every night there was a children's disco. The animators were not level, but it was obvious that they tried. Around 22.00 hours beginning thematic evening presented by the animators. It was obvious that they try and have fun, there is still much to be desired implementation.
Morning coffee espresso bars for no nearby.
Nearest good coffee in the city centre, but there it is hard to find a place to park your car. It's closer to Elenite than to Sveti Vlas. Walk on foot to the city far away. The nearest port for walk Dinevi, but is relatively far for walking. Hard to find parking in the city.
From the hotel terrace seen sea if its high you have a nice view of the sea. Sufficient parking for cars. Beware your place where you parked, which is convenient.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank RadoslavVasilev
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were at the hotel this year from 13.07 one week. Very high level of service in the apartment we were accommadated was with a central sea view- incredible. Every day the staff cleaned perfectly. The food is very varied and delicious. Can not wait to come back next summer for a longer stay. We thanks the whole team of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family